Sponsored

Bad Karma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon, 84 CJ-8 Scrambler, 46 CJ-2a
It’s in 4L because the display screen shows both diff lockers engaged. Crazy this thing can go that fast all locked up in 4L. I need to trade mine in
I seen that... but the shifter and the transfer case display on the tach say otherwise! Maybe they have a Tazer installed... :LOL:
Sponsored

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I'm liking the earl grey dashboard. I'd have to see it in person for a final determination.

kevinspocket

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kevinspocket.com
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ Wrangler Sport, 2016 Jeep Patriot Sport SE
Vehicle Showcase
The b-roll video of the 2 door JL Willys shows a wrangler and gladiator under the headlight switch… indicating shared components (really hoping the 24s have this interior)
j
Jeep Gladiator 2024 Gladiator Refresh/Update Model Changes Spotted Under Our Nose?! BA02BDE4-5E2D-4FC1-88A2-8A476CB296DE

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
It’s about brand management and marketing. Wrangler is the flagship brand so it will always get the updates first.
Marketing this way can also cause people in Gladiators that want those updates to jump over and then potentially jump back when the Gladiator gets them.
This isn’t true at all. It’s about the timeline. The wrangler is a 10yr long model design. It has been since the YJ. 5yrs in it gets a mid-year refresh.

Fast forward, the gladiator was released a year after the wrangler (2019 vs 2018), its 5yr mid-year refresh isn’t until 2025. There has been every indication in commentary by the CEO in past comments that the Gladiator sticks to the time line.

This isn’t to say the 1yr delay between JL and JT didnt have strategic planning value. I’m sure the JT being a year behind allows for Jeep to focus parts early on for their flagship/breadwinner. I’d be hard pressed to believe that it wasn’t at least part of their planning.

Bottom line, the JT will get all the items, it will be next summer for the 2025 year JT.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
That's typical, and that's what we hope for, but there are no guarantees. This idiotic push to get everyone driving an EV is having unexpected effects on what usually happens.

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
This isn’t true at all. It’s about the timeline. The wrangler is a 10yr long model design. It has been since the YJ. 5yrs in it gets a mid-year refresh.

Fast forward, the gladiator was released a year after the wrangler (2019 vs 2018), its 5yr mid-year refresh isn’t until 2025. There has been every indication in commentary by the CEO in past comments that the Gladiator sticks to the time line.

This isn’t to say the 1yr delay between JL and JT didnt have strategic planning value. I’m sure the JT being a year behind allows for Jeep to focus parts early on for their flagship/breadwinner. I’d be hard pressed to believe that it wasn’t at least part of their planning.

Bottom line, the JT will get all the items, it will be next summer for the 2025 year JT.
Glad to see we are in agreement!

jeepinmike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I dunno about the switch but Chevy just teased the Colorado with 35's so there is hope to get a Recon package in the near future at least. Typical Jeep fashion though to wait till everyone else does it first.

Spedracr297

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 juke, 1981 cj7
Latest rumor at the local dealership was tt6 and 9000# towing in the works. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Latest rumor at the local dealership was tt6 and 9000# towing in the works. I'll believe it when I see it.
what is a tt6?

9K towing would be wild, but hopefully thats a signal of different stick gearing and/or suspension parts :fingerscrossed:

BearFootSam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Fed
what is a tt6?

9K towing would be wild, but hopefully thats a signal of different stick gearing and/or suspension parts :fingerscrossed:
Twin turbo 6 I assume. I might guess that we'll be lucky to still have the stick next gen.

Spedracr297

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 juke, 1981 cj7
what is a tt6?

The Hurricane engine. Twin turbo straight six going in the Dodges.