First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
In looking at the data i dont think the atx will fit. Its quoted at 561 revs/mile which is same as X3 and less than Open Country RT both if which we know doesnt fit.

went with Falken AT3W
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Fit 37” Falkens under, just barely.

37x12.5 r 17, on AEV Borah 8.5 @35psi

tire connected to trailer hitch and left about 1/4” gap at the track bar. Tire measured 35 9/16” @ 45psi on ghe truck and 36” exactly on the spare rim At 35psi.

Jeep Gladiator 37” spare tire - list of tires that fit under the bed 0E41B879-CDD7-4510-A11C-5A9276823BFF

Last edited:

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Hello, I got a look at my tires today -- 5 Goodyear Kevlar MT/Rs - 37x12.5x17, but, I am still waiting on the five 703 "bead grip" rims from Method. Here are some pics comparing the the Goodyear Kevlar MT/R and a Patagonia MT spare 37x12.5x17 - which we know will fit in the spare tire location. Not sure if you can see it in the pictures, but, the Goodyear is clearly taller and more square on the ends. I think this pic can help show you why the Patagonia fits as a spare and the Goodyear M/T does not. Both tires are surprisingly light.

Note: I ordered the Clayton 3.5" Overland Plus lift and they told me my kit will be shipped with the new Track bar that is bent to accommodate all 37 inch tires, so, I am going to try to fit the Goodyear under the bed.

GmXgRG.jpg

kxNB5g.jpg

Fu1MWw.jpg

8hqg3n.jpg

FSJ3XD.jpg

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Hello, I got a look at my tires today -- 5 Goodyear Kevlar MT/Rs - 37x12.5x17, but, I am still waiting on the five 703 "bead grip" rims from Method. Here are some pics comparing the the Goodyear Kevlar MT/R and a Patagonia MT spare 37x12.5x17 - which we know will fit in the spare tire location. Not sure if you can see it in the pictures, but, the Goodyear is clearly taller and more square on the ends. I think this pic can help show you why the Patagonia fits as a spare and the Goodyear M/T does not. Both tires are surprisingly light.

Note: I ordered the Clayton 3.5" Overland Plus lift and they told me my kit will be shipped with the new Track bar that is bent to accommodate all 37 inch tires, so, I am going to try to fit the Goodyear under the bed.

Jeep Gladiator 37” spare tire - list of tires that fit under the bed FSJ3XD

Yeah thats a true 37 there. I wish I had known about the new rear track bar. I would have gone with the General's I wanted instead of the Falkens. Oh well. Next set of shoes.

Thanks for posting. Post up pics of the track bar when it comes in too pls so we can see the MTR under the bed.

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Yeah thats a true 37 there. I wish I had known about the new rear track bar. I would have gone with the General's I wanted instead of the Falkens. Oh well. Next set of shoes.

Thanks for posting. Post up pics of the track bar when it comes in too pls so we can see the MTR under the bed.
Yeah, we have to keep up with the upgrades....lol.... I originally ordered 4 Goodyear and 1 Patagonia from Discount Tire (thanks Don, Doug), that is why the Patagonia was at the shop.... but, I got wind of the track bar update from Clayton in some thread in this forum where Clayton mentioned it, --- and I called them up about it.... Sure enough, my kit is finally shipping this week with the upgrade. So, back to the tire shop and explained the situation, and they were so accommodating. They ordered the other Goodyear and I asked them to keep the Patagonia there just in case. No problem. My plan is to mount only 1 goodyear tire first, then, check the spare fitment, then, make a decision on the spare.
One tip- Don't pay for everything until all wheels are balanced, and it's best to monitor the balancing. Note: sometimes these big tires do not balance well, and it is easier to ask them to move the tire on the rim, order another one, or switch tire brands if you have not paid yet.
So far, Discount tire/America's tire (Don, Doug) on this forum and at the tire shop have been great. They even did a price match on the Goodyears and they understand the trials/tribulations of the new Gladiator owners. lol..

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Yeah, we have to keep up with the upgrades....lol.... I originally ordered 4 Goodyear and 1 Patagonia from Discount Tire (thanks Don, Doug), that is why the Patagonia was at the shop.... but, I got wind of the track bar update from Clayton in some thread in this forum where Clayton mentioned it, --- and I called them up about it.... Sure enough, my kit is finally shipping this week with the upgrade. So, back to the tire shop and explained the situation, and they were so accommodating. They ordered the other Goodyear and I asked them to keep the Patagonia there just in case. No problem. My plan is to mount only 1 goodyear tire first, then, check the spare fitment, then, make a decision on the spare.
One tip- Don't pay for everything until all wheels are balanced, and it's best to monitor the balancing. Note: sometimes these big tires do not balance well, and it is easier to ask them to move the tire on the rim, order another one, or switch tire brands if you have not paid yet.
So far, Discount tire/America's tire (Don, Doug) on this forum and at the tire shop have been great. They even did a price match on the Goodyears and they understand the trials/tribulations of the new Gladiator owners. lol..
Yeah I tried to work out a trial fit with the General ATX with them, but it was going to cost me to run the experiment. Local shop beat the discount tire shop on the Falken price so I just did business direct. Balancing on the Falkens went fine, they didnt take as much weight as I thought they would have and the truck drives smooth. I'll go with Generals on my next set once the track bar is on down the road and i know it will clear.

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Got a deal on a new set of Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5x17 made by Cooper tires. They are being mounted today. I thought I saw them on this list and ordered 5.
Has anyone mounted one of these under the bed?
I will try it and post back if not.

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Got a deal on a new set of Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5x17 made by Cooper tires. They are being mounted today. I thought I saw them on this list and ordered 5.
Has anyone mounted one of these under the bed?
I will try it and post back if not.
Add Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5x17 to the do not fit list.:crying:

Edit: Scratch that. It fits! Tire guys...🙄

Last edited:

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Add Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5x17 to the do not fit list.:crying:
Yeah. It's in the bed now. I might have to grab a Milestone like hjdca did with his MTRs.
Update: The tire guy said it didn't fit when he tried to put it on the spare location. After reading the tire diameters on the fit list of this thread, I decided to try it myself. The old saying applies, "If you want something done right....."
Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5x17 does fit snuggly up there with about a half inch from the track bar.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Update: The tire guy said it didn't fit when he tried to put it on the spare location. After reading the tire diameters on the fit list of this thread, I decided to try it myself. The old saying applies, "If you want something done right....."
Mastercraft Courser MXT 37x12.5x17 does fit snuggly up there with about a half inch from the track bar.
whats the diameter of your spare in the rim
Sponsored