Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Yours got you too?!??!!:CWL:
Oh ya. I had a Sport S with the Tazer and no issues. Upgraded to a Rubicon in May and upgraded the Tazer. Ever since I've been getting the abs lights. I thought I did something to the rig when I was in Moab cause it seemed to start more since then. I even had the dealer take a look when I got my oil change and he said he didn't find anything. I actually forgot to take my tazer off when they took a look but he's cool and didn't say anything ha ha. But this answers everything!
Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Mine acted up after Ouray. Thought I broke something. Was getting pissed. Started mentally thinking through diagnosing it. Was going to remover Tazer first, but Google saved the day.

Oh ya. I had a Sport S with the Tazer and no issues. Upgraded to a Rubicon in May and upgraded the Tazer. Ever since I've been getting the abs lights. I thought I did something to the rig when I was in Moab cause it seemed to start more since then. I even had the dealer take a look when I got my oil change and he said he didn't find anything. I actually forgot to take my tazer off when they took a look but he's cool and didn't say anything ha ha. But this answers everything!

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
So, coming home from Ouray I had my brake and ABS light up like Cheech and Chong in a Vw Bus. Only happens when you mash down on the pedal hard at light a stoplight. Did some digging online and found this thread: Flashing ABS Warning

Needless to say...heart attack averted. My ABS does not need service. New Tazer Feature. Could probably be used to scare spouse into thinking money needs to be spent on JT.

If you have a Tazer, you may encounter this. If you knew about it. Sweet. If not, hope I can save you the stress.

and-now-you-know.jpg
WOW, what timing!! I was just going to do a search about this very thing and your thread popped up. Thanks for the great info Mike. I found if I just let off the brake and use the parking brake it goes off also.

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Also

Make sure Auto Start Stop is OFF if you activate Brake Hold.

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
I am so glad that I learned to competently operate a vehicle without all of the foo-foo, nanny state crap. If you like the features, good on ya.

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
I’ve been loving this new feature. I could definitely see how it’d cause panic for someone not aware of it though.

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73
After installing the Tazer I had this several times. It scared the s...t out of me. I removed the Tazer and everything was OK.
Now I have to check my trash can to recover the Tazer.:angel:

Can this feature be switched off?