Sponsored

All in one Tuner/programer

IPB13

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado 2500HD durmax Crew Cab. 2020 Volvo V60 R design (wifes daily), 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 1993 VW Cabrio (wifes tow), 2000 Honda S2000, 1950 Chevy Fleetline
Occupation
Sales/Ops/Engineering/Project Management
Hi all new member, not new to the Jeep world or the automotive upgrade world. I'm about to purchase a 2020 JT Rubicon, having the dealer install the Mopar 2" lift...which is a huge change for a guy that is used to doing it himself, but I am hoping to avoid any warranty issues.

I'll be going with 35's on 17's and I'm looking for a tuner that will increase performance as well as allowing me to make calibration changes. I am leaning towards the AFE bundle, but it doesn't have the calibration feature. any help or guidance would be great. I haven't been able to find one that does both, seems like an either or scenario.

And before the forum nazis all me to use the search function, I haven't been able to find an answer to this.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
No all-in-one because the tire size is in the OBD side of things, tuning is going to a different area. You might find a bundle, but not a single device that does both. OBD doesn't "tune".

OP
OP

IPB13

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado 2500HD durmax Crew Cab. 2020 Volvo V60 R design (wifes daily), 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 1993 VW Cabrio (wifes tow), 2000 Honda S2000, 1950 Chevy Fleetline
Occupation
Sales/Ops/Engineering/Project Management
No all-in-one because the tire size is in the OBD side of things, tuning is going to a different area. You might find a bundle, but not a single device that does both. OBD doesn't "tune".
Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately I thought this was the case. Probably do the Tazer and then the separate tuner down the road.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I can't find a clear answer as to what is supported on the Gladiator, but the Superchips Flashpaq is a tuner and offers a lot of other features like the Tazer on other Jeep models. I really liked mine on my JK. One thing that I did fine, that's weird on the Gladiator is that is a PCM swap on our Jeeps.

Mike1087

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
you can get HPTuners to unlock the ecm and buy their mpvi2 device + smart access cable. They dont come preloaded for performance tunes like the other devices. You would have to find a tuner you trust and work with them for the performance side of things. Can be done remotely or in person. You can easily calibrate tire size, etc yourself with the software. Ive done it many times. If you are looking for a more plug and play situation that already has performance tunes loaded in, then this route is not for you. Its not a cheap option either.
Sponsored