Sponsored

Alpine premium audio package missing sub?

Riz8500

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Sport
My 2022 Willys Gladiator says it has the Alpine premium audio system, but there is no Sub that I can find? Am I missing something?

2013B521-61F9-48A9-A900-2D54CB9D2C5D.jpeg
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Better contact your dealer. The sub is supposed to be needing behind the rear seat in the middle. If you don't have one, then there is a tray all the way across.

OP
OP

Riz8500

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Sport
Actually looks like there is a plastic blank in the space where the sub should be. I have contacted.. been crickets so far.. they better take care of this before the ever important survey comes for sure..

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Actually looks like there is a plastic blank in the space where the sub should be. I have contacted.. been crickets so far.. they better take care of this before the ever important survey comes for sure..
While I agree about them taking care of it, it isn’t their fault. That would be a Jeep manufacturing issue and highly doubtful any dealer checks to make sure the sub was installed. I wouldn’t go scorched earth on them and give them a bad survey over something that wasn’t their fault.

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
anyone notice the price is not the $2400ish it was previous? and is this Jt equipped with 8.4" display?

GB3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
That plastic bank area is likely the sub. Does it have round grill slots? Turn the music up and put the seat down and stick your head back there. Adjust the bass as needed. I have the factory sub and it puts out plenty of bass, actually too much sometimes. I did upgrade the rest of the speakers and left the stock sub alone.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Riz8500

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Sport
Thanks all. Only second day having it. Actually more visible when i lifted the back seats. Why wouldn’t they open up that top plastic piece as well.

39CADA71-1D8C-4EBB-A818-70B8EB115712.jpeg

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Thanks all. Only second day having it. Actually more visible when i lifted the back seats. Why wouldn’t they open up that top plastic piece as well.

39CADA71-1D8C-4EBB-A818-70B8EB115712.jpeg
Compression of sound for low end frequencies. Simple way to explain it. Put in a track with low bass and sit in your seat, then move your head to the windshield, walla more bass.

I could get into sound waves and frequency and more but it would take me too long to explain it.
Sponsored