Sponsored

Anyone Else Really Like Looking at Your Parked Rig?

OP
OP
Rocksalt

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
this week.. had 1dude ask if he could take a pic, another roll down his window at a stop light to ask me how I liked her, and lastly .. at safelite getting my windshield chip repaired the technician said sweet ride... yep I agree
Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)
I am doing a parade on Sunday and I am sure it will get some looks and questions. I am trying to figure out though with a high of 54 degrees do I tough it out and take the roof, doors, and windsheild off. It will look awesome, but I feel like it might be a tad uncomfortable. lol
54 wouldnā€™t be that bad - heated seats and steering wheel, crank the heat and wear your Santa cap and under armor > you should be toasty!

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
Let me just answer for everyone, and say yes. There you go- this thread is now closed. Everyone can go back and look at your Gladiator now.
:CWL::CWL: Thats what I was thinking! you might have one of the meanest builds I've seen so far:clap:

OP
OP
Rocksalt

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
54 wouldnā€™t be that bad - heated seats and steering wheel, crank the heat and wear your Santa cap and under armor > you should be toasty!
:CWL::CWL: Thats what I was thinking! you might have one of the meanest builds I've seen so far:clap:
you dont like the thread? then dont post on it chief

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I am going topless and doorless while pulling a 16ft trailer for sure, I know the float will look that much more impressive. Should be quite the experience. Though I might be a tad cold, living in SC I got mine without the cold weather package to bring the cost down a bit. I have heated seats in my Sienna and have maybe used them 5 times in the last 4 years, lol.

Sponsored

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
Yes, I love looking at my 4Runner! I can't wait to love looking at a new Gladiator next to it!

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
More often than I should...It's starting to become a problem...

Sponsored

jmeyer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I walk to my garage randomly just to sneak a peak. When I walk in to work, I think I turn around every time to just look at her. Iā€™ve never had a vehicle that Iā€™ve enjoyed this much. The angles, the color, the capabilities, the history, and how much my son and daughter get jazzed up about her...

This vehicle isnā€™t for everyone (Iā€™ve got a cousin who canā€™t stand the look), and I kind of like that. Itā€™s been fun though literally having someone follow me in to a gas station to take a look and ask questions, having other Jeepers come up and chat about the JT or just getting the good old Jeep wave (it feels great to be back in a Jeep again. I had a ā€˜98 wrangler sport years ago).
I also enjoy seeing pictures that people share here and sharing ideas. When I had my previous Jeep, I didnā€™t realize what a tight knit and friendly community that this was. I donā€™t think you can get that anywhere else.

Hereā€™s the view I get from the entrance to my garage and when I walk away from her in to work .

4C0D1915-71CF-49D5-9714-57FBF92103C1.jpeg

29396A82-CACE-408A-8559-0E33E3FFB1C5.jpeg

Last edited:

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
I walk to my garage randomly just to sneak a peak. ....

Hereā€™s the view I get from the entrance to my garage and when I walk away from her in to work .

Which bumper is this one? Looks real nice. :like:
Cheers

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I walk to my garage randomly just to sneak a peak. When I walk in to work, I think I turn around every time to just look at her. Iā€™ve never had a vehicle that Iā€™ve enjoyed this much. The angles, the color, the capabilities, the history, and how much my son and daughter get jazzed up about her...

This vehicle isnā€™t for everyone (Iā€™ve got a cousin who canā€™t stand the look), and I kind of like that. Itā€™s been fun though literally having someone follow me in to a gas station to take a look and ask questions, having other Jeepers come up and chat about the JT or just getting the good old Jeep wave (it feels great to be back in a Jeep again. I had a ā€˜98 wrangler sport years ago).
I also enjoy seeing pictures that people share here and sharing ideas. When I had my previous Jeep, I didnā€™t realize what a tight knit and friendly community that this was. I donā€™t think you can get that anywhere else.

Love the clean look of that bumper - the color and sheen looks great against the red. Nice.

Also gives me thoughts of how I can jazz up my Overland to look a bit "tougher"
Besides looking, I love sitting in it and use any excuse, even volunteer to run errands for my wife - she's got to be suspicious!
Sponsored