Sponsored

Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting?

Gobi G

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
PM
Has anyone installed the quadratec pre-runner lighting that also has the Foreword facing trail cam? Do you have any pics, is there any cutting required, and does the center light affect the camera at night?
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? 0BA6C7B4-75B9-470B-ABC1-B25693B5A149
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? 8603F58B-50F5-4425-8BFB-FCEB086A77D1
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
There is no cutting required. The middle light would have to be mounted below the camera, so there may be some washout at night like the backup camera gets from the license plate lights. Another option would be to get two kits and mount the lights in the three slots on each side of the camera.

OP
OP
Gobi G

Gobi G

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
PM
There is no cutting required. The middle light would have to be mounted below the camera, so there may be some washout at night like the backup camera gets from the license plate lights. Another option would be to get two kits and mount the lights in the three slots on each side of the camera.
Great idea, thanks.
i’m assuming you have this? How do you like it?

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Great idea, thanks.
i’m assuming you have this? How do you like it?
I've been looking, but have not yet bought it. I'm looking at adding a front camera, and would go with two kits if I do. I'm also looking at adding lights behind the grill attached to the support near the horns instead of the lights in the grill. The advantage of the Quadratec kit is the wiring harness and connector is already done and makes it simple to install.

Quadratec has a JT specific kit, which is $10 more than the JL kit. The holes in the JT grill are larger than in the JL.

Jim smith

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Yes. I used the pre runner harness. Replaced the lights with red ones. I got piece of aluminum flat stock from lowes. no cutting required. In fact this grill is for sale.

7E902E1A-ACF9-4E69-80A7-01EDA3B6B2A6.jpeg

Sponsored

RPDjeep

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow package
Installed them today. No cutting required. The JT kit adds adaptors to fit the larger grill holes to the JL kit.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? 1A0ADADA-50A7-4A63-ACD9-10BC05144A6B

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Looking at their directions, if you purchased two kits and did 6, it looks like you may have to cut out some of the black section on the outer two grills.

Wondering how they look lowered right under the camera.

9052101D-53C5-4191-A20D-84EEBF8D0D1F.png

Zipper

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Th
Looking at their directions, if you purchased two kits and did 6, it looks like you may have to cut out some of the black section on the outer two grills.

Wondering how they look lowered right under the camera.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone install Quadratec pre-runner lighting? 9052101D-53C5-4191-A20D-84EEBF8D0D1F
I got Oracle ones from Quadratec and the quality was terrible

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Th

I got Oracle ones from Quadratec and the quality was terrible
I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of the product. If you would like to reach out to me directly, I am happy to assist you with your concerns.

Happy Holidays!

Zipper

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of the product. If you would like to reach out to me directly, I am happy to assist you with your concerns.

Happy Holidays!
Okay thank you

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
i got the Oracle Pre-runner Amber Led lights, they are pretty shinny, easy to install and cheap.

Last edited:

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Anyone install with the trail cam? Wondering how you unplug the camera and washer tubes in order to remove the grill.

JeepJunky

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Gator)
Mojave Install issue:
I installed this on a Mojave yesterday. No cutting needed. This is a high quality item. 'Pressing the inserts in take some work, but that holds it in place firmly. You drop the lights one row below the trail cam for a Gladiator. The center light is obscured by my Winch control module from head on. The only problem, which currently is a total show stopper is, the instructions say to look under the driver side wheel well to to find the driver side marker light connector to splice the connectors into that. Well, there ain't one! There is only one connecter visible. I disconnected it, and turned on the lights, and the driver side, marker lights were still on. Also, the connectors are different. I tried to figure out where the wiring was, and my best guess was I would have to remove the plastic wheel well componenets to find it. I didn't have time for that I was was installing a winch plate and winch at the same time. SInce that task requires removal and reinstalling the bumper, I finished the physical install of the Pre Reunner lights, and tied off the T-Connector until I can discover where the marker light connector is on a Mojave. Apprently, it is different or hidden from obvious view compared to the normal Gladiator. The kit comes with two sets of instructions. The instructions in the box is for JL's. The instructions for the JT's are in the little bag with the smaller parts. Those instructions are printed much smaller, but they are large enough. I suspect when they made the Gadiator instructions, they never tested this on a Mojave.
Sponsored