Sponsored

Anyone running the JKS 3.5 inch lift kit.

Deleted member 28696

All I can say is they’ve been good to me. Sorry your experience has been different. Maybe they’re not as excited to go the extra mile after the bad google review you gave them regarding the spline tool. Just a thought. Your experience has been bad since you left that review. I ordered pizza for the shop and my experience has been great.
They deserved that review they refused to replace the tool after stealing it. They also put over 100 miles on my vehicle when it was at their shop. I gave them a second chance but enough is enough.
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
They deserved that review they refused to replace the tool after stealing it. They also put over 100 miles on my vehicle when it was at their shop. I gave them a second chance but enough is enough.
They offered to replace it. They stole nothing. It was misplaced. And the 100 miles was actually customer service. They purposefully drive customer vehicles as much as possible after lifts and gears to make sure any adjustments are detected and dealt with before delivery. How many shops go to that length?

Deleted member 28696

They offered to replace it. They stole nothing. It was misplaced. And the 100 miles was actually customer service. They purposefully drive customer vehicles as much as possible after lifts and gears to make sure any adjustments are detected and dealt with before delivery. How many shops go to that length?
They offered to replace it only after I mentioned this to the BBB. Otherwise they were silent. Do you work for Trail Jeeps?

Deleted member 28696

They offered to replace it only after I mentioned this to the BBB. Otherwise they were silent. Do you work for Trail Jeeps?
Seems to me you have more insider information than you were letting on when you contacted me to ask about them?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely not. If I worked for them, why would I pay them to do work on my vehicle? I just don’t like seeing businesses get negative reviews, when they do very good work and genuinely seem to care about their customers. I struggled with whether to pay someone for this or do it myself. I’m quite capable. I wanted a shop who had these answers already. No complaints.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Seems to me you have more insider information than you were letting on when you contacted me to ask about them?
Nope. But I did mention that I was referred to them by a forum member, who at that point only had one complaint. They knew very quickly who I was talking about. I didn’t mention names at all.

Deleted member 28696

Absolutely not. If I worked for them, why would I pay them to do work on my vehicle? I just don’t like seeing businesses get negative reviews, when they do very good work and genuinely seem to care about their customers. I struggled with whether to pay someone for this or do it myself. I’m quite capable. I wanted a shop who had these answers already. No complaints.
I won’t say anything more to you but The business got a bad review because of a bad experience & not making it right. I have every right to post my honest experience about a company so people can make their own decisions on who to choose to work on their vehicles. I also posted that they seemed to do good work other than the issue that I had. I was nice enough to call & speak with you on this subject before you went to them so I don’t appreciate you turning on me when trying to convey my experience with you. I don’t think they do right with people.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I won’t say anything more to you but The business got a bad review because of a bad experience & not making it right. I have every right to post my honest experience about a company so people can make their own decisions on who to choose to work on their vehicles. I also posted that they seemed to do good work other than the issue that I had. I was nice enough to call & speak with you on this subject before you went to them so I don’t appreciate you turning on me when trying to convey my experience with you. I don’t think they do right with people.
You’re entitled to your opinion. I didn’t “turn on you”. But you did accuse me of potentially working there. I appreciated your time sharing your experience with them, and took your complaint regarding the missing spline key with a grain of salt. You think they stole it. I think, why would a reputable Jeep shop steal something silly like that? They likely have dozens of them. The rest of your experience seemed to have been good, contributing to my decision to use them. I’m glad I did. My impression is that you at this point are soured by them. I’m hoping others near here don’t take all of that at face value. They’ve done a nice job for me, and I’ll continue to use them. I’m a very discerning consumer, and am not afraid to fire a vendor. This one doesn’t make that cut though. They’re quite good.

Deleted member 28696

You’re entitled to your opinion. I didn’t “turn on you”. But you did accuse me of potentially working there. I appreciated your time sharing your experience with them, and took your complaint regarding the missing spline key with a grain of salt. You think they stole it. I think, why would a reputable Jeep shop steal something silly like that? They likely have dozens of them. The rest of your experience seemed to have been good, contributing to my decision to use them. I’m glad I did. My impression is that you at this point are soured by them. I’m hoping others near here don’t take all of that at face value. They’ve done a nice job for me, and I’ll continue to use them. I’m a very discerning consumer, and am not afraid to fire a vendor. This one doesn’t make that cut though. They’re quite good.
I went down there today and they are still missing parts, they didn't order my Rock Gaurds for my steps that I paid for already. This is the third time now so that's how good they are, been on order since last October. If people read this how are they going to take it with a grain of salt. It's the truth and I don't know why so staunchly supporting them unless you have a personal affiliation with them. They took my spline tool out of the back and lost it or stole it and they ignored it, they should take better care of peoples things when they bring their vehicles in for service they don't expect things to be missing.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I went down there today and they are still missing parts, they didn't order my Rock Gaurds for my steps that I paid for already. This is the third time now so that's how good they are, been on order since last October. If people read this how are they going to take it with a grain of salt. It's the truth and I don't know why so staunchly supporting them unless you have a personal affiliation with them. They took my spline tool out of the back and lost it or stole it and they ignored it, they should take better care of peoples things when they bring their vehicles in for service they don't expect things to be missing.
Please stop accusing me of having some affiliation with them. I’m simply a satisfied customer. Not everything is a conspiracy. They take very good care of mine.

Sponsored

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
So joined the JKS Club today and ordered my J-Kontrol Lift with JSPEC Shocks. It gives me the correction brackets and I can upgrade control arms and shocks later. I will likely go with something other than FOX. (Likely Bilsteins)

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
So joined the JKS Club today and ordered my J-Kontrol Lift with JSPEC Shocks. It gives me the correction brackets and I can upgrade control arms and shocks later. I will likely go with something other than FOX. (Likely Bilsteins)
The JSPEC shocks are not very impressive basically a stock replacement in my experience with them no a JKU. Can you order with no shocks?

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
The JSPEC shocks are not very impressive basically a stock replacement in my experience with them no a JKU. Can you order with no shocks?
Yes, but included shock extensions so I really didn't want to mess with those and I haven't decided what shocks I want to run.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve learned some things since my j venture lift went on. I’d recommend staying away from JKS or bds adjustable control arms. The arms are strong as hell, but the bushings have known issues. I’ve rebuilt mine multiple times already, and now am on the second full set of arms. They’ll fail again. But JKS required replacements as the next step in the warranty process. They’re standing behind them and the support is good, but there’s a bushing problem at manufacturing that doesn’t have a resolution yet. If these don’t fail, which would surprise me, I’ll be happy. But if they do it’s the last time they get installed. I’ll be switching to Teraflex IR arms if/when that happens. The front lowers failed in one month. All four rears lasted 6 months or so.

1FB7D4F9-EE0D-45D7-A24F-1F9C7241B6FB.jpeg

283CE964-B614-4A11-9EAA-7EA8648DD43E.jpeg

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Kind of makes me question my purchase now. I didn't get the arms just the relocation bracket. Other than the arms how has the lift been?
Sponsored