First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport; 2011 & 2012 Unlimited Jeeps
Occupation
Govt
We have a few solutions. We offer a bolt-in aluminum enclosure for the bed that may be something that would work well for you. Plenty of ventilation, 15 rocker switch locations and 3 air coupler locations along with four 30mm holes for 12V accessories. Under the bed you would need a custom bracket, I don't know of one on the market yet but have seen a few mount them under. I think under the bed is going to be one of the most harsh areas to mount one. There are a couple solutions out there for under the rear seat. What we offer is the full Under Seat Storage Bin. The Full MOLLE version has plenty of ventilation and also have air coupler / rocker switch locations on each side of the Bin. Plus, the has seat brackets to secure the lower parts of the seat to the Bin. Our Behind the Seat mount is the most hidden/out of the way mount. It is best to drop the rear seat back when using it for good ventilation, but it works well and you can lock the rear seats. Our Under the Hood mount sits higher than the others on the market but all will be exposed to heat. The benefit of our mounts is that they are all aluminum and simple to install. The hardest part of any install using our mounts is the wiring of the compressor. Installing the compressor and mount only take 5-20 minutes for all that we offer.

Take a look and let me know what questions you might have.

https://www.813fabrication.com/prod...-enclosure-for-arb-single-or-twin-compressors

BSC-0000-1-4.jpg

Very nice and I will be contact your team eventually. If I put this on the right side, would it use the plug in as the power source or would it be better to run a power line to my rocker switches inside the cab; save hassle of other flipping the switch on when I am in a packing lot somewhere.

I have heard the ARB Twin Compressors are on backorder, but I will look around. When I call to place an order do I need to contact or reference you, so that you get credit for the sale?
Sponsored

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
Why do people install air horns? I can’t think of a good reason why anyone would spend the money on that. To each their own on their Jeep... but obnoxious air horns? Some states it’s not even legal.
Sometimes you just need to be a dick...
I fixed that for you blau iii. In all seriousness. If you need those horns then you forgot you're in a Jeep and can just go around the person that might have been the cause of using such a horn anyway, roads or not. That and you might come across someone that is a little less stable than you are.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
The Bed Side Enclosure can be mounted on Driver or Passenger side. You would need to run +/- wires from the battery or Aux switch. I have my switch on the enclosure so I can flip it on and off when I use it vs going to the cab to turn it on and off. Plus I didn't want to use one of the Aux switches, I use them for other gear. You can mount the rocker switch on bottom or either side of the enclosure if you are worried about gear hitting it. An option, but you can also wire to the Aux switch if you want.

The compressors are backordered most everywhere. You may luck out and find one when they get some in. I can drop ship them, but I am told it is approx a 30 day wait. The place I use for ordering them says they get about 100 in each month and they are gone within 3 days due to backorders.

I will help with as much as possible!

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I am waiting on availability of body parts for the hybrid JL, when they are available I am going to get the driver side cowl piece for the plug in and modify it to accept the quick connect for hose and the rocker switch to run the pump. Will have to wire it up somehow so that the rocker switch is dead unless ignition is on.
Haven't decided on a tank, or where I will hide it.

At that point I will be getting the 813 under hood bracket and running a twin ARB.

Hope those ideas help you some.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
I am waiting on availability of body parts for the hybrid JL, when they are available I am going to get the driver side cowl piece for the plug in and modify it to accept the quick connect for hose and the rocker switch to run the pump. Will have to wire it up somehow so that the rocker switch is dead unless ignition is on.
Haven't decided on a tank, or where I will hide it.

At that point I will be getting the 813 under hood bracket and running a twin ARB.

Hope those ideas help you some.
I am also waiting to snag one of those. I was going to try and design a new backer plate to hold the switch and Air coupler

Sponsored

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
I am also waiting to snag one of those. I was going to try and design a new backer plate to hold the switch and Air coupler
I don't have my JT yet but I've been reading everything and watching every YouTube video I can get a hold of. If you are able to figure out cowl placement I think it becomes my go-to choice for the coupler if it is a clean look. I like what I've seen from your products so I am sure it will be.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Jeremy,
I think it will be fairly easy. Trim out the guts of cowl into a square opening, make backer piece with switch plate hole, possibly 2 quick connect holes, drill 4 holes, aluminum or plastic rivets.

I need to get a hold of one so I can see how much room there actually is, because it could be a good place for intake filters.... deeper box with flanges to mount to cowl piece.

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Can someone tell me what the container is he installed in the bed? He called it an ammo can( I think). What is it and where can you get it?

I like that idea or maybe use the bed bracket/box idea..since these won’t fit in the engine Bay Area (so far)..

Thanks

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Can someone tell me what the container is he installed in the bed? He called it an ammo can( I think). What is it and where can you get it?

I like that idea or maybe use the bed bracket/box idea..since these won’t fit in the engine Bay Area (so far)..

Thanks
If you talking about the plastic black box it is part of the Decked System he has in the bed. For under the hood, we have a mount that works under the hood for Twin or Single ARB compressors.

option-1-d.jpg

Sponsored

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Will that work with the diesel?

seems diesels are the red headed step child’s of mods

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Will that work with the diesel?

seems diesels are the red headed step child’s of mods
Open your hood, take a picture of the same area and post it back here.
But I'm thinking no, still the red bastard.

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
I have installed my twin behind the rear seat with the 813 kit.. Everything is wired up and working. So far so good. But now I am wanting to run a tank and need a place for the hose connection.

I don't want the hose connection under the hood. Same reason I didn't put the compressor there. Open to the elements, heat and having to open the hood every time I need to use it.
I am wanting the tank under the Jeep. Out of site out of mind. It will also dissapate the heat from the compressor to the connection and I can add a filter and separator if needed.

Anyone have any good setups like this and how they did it?

P.S. I tried a search to no avail! ;)

TIA

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! option-1-d
I installed mine under my passenger seat, ran a splitter to the corners of the passenger seat and the driver seat for quick plug in and its awesome 4 tires up and down at the same time. Check the video on my youtube www.youtube.com › ExfilOffroad. The kit is sold on https://innovativeatproducts.com

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

Thanks
It’s part of the decked system that is in the bed of the truck. There is a little storage area on both sides. I think Decked calls them ammo cans.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
We have a few solutions. We offer a bolt-in aluminum enclosure for the bed that may be something that would work well for you. Plenty of ventilation, 15 rocker switch locations and 3 air coupler locations along with four 30mm holes for 12V accessories. Under the bed you would need a custom bracket, I don't know of one on the market yet but have seen a few mount them under. I think under the bed is going to be one of the most harsh areas to mount one. There are a couple solutions out there for under the rear seat. What we offer is the full Under Seat Storage Bin. The Full MOLLE version has plenty of ventilation and also have air coupler / rocker switch locations on each side of the Bin. Plus, the has seat brackets to secure the lower parts of the seat to the Bin. Our Behind the Seat mount is the most hidden/out of the way mount. It is best to drop the rear seat back when using it for good ventilation, but it works well and you can lock the rear seats. Our Under the Hood mount sits higher than the others on the market but all will be exposed to heat. The benefit of our mounts is that they are all aluminum and simple to install. The hardest part of any install using our mounts is the wiring of the compressor. Installing the compressor and mount only take 5-20 minutes for all that we offer.

Take a look and let me know what questions you might have.

https://www.813fabrication.com/prod...-enclosure-for-arb-single-or-twin-compressors

I plan to get something from you guys for a dual arb compressor set up. I like the enclosure idea. Is there a military or forum discount code?
Sponsored