First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
From what I seen... no but I have not seen under the hood without the engine deco cover.. still think now but I will try and post a pic later.. still feel shunned from the aftermarket retailers.. been 6 months and hardly nothing is available ..oh well..
edit to add photo

93B0B6A3-1BA4-4ACD-B45F-2862196E9C8B.jpeg

Sorry, the diesel is a completely different setup so it would not work. I'm not sure I could get one to work. By looking at the photo there is a lot going on in that area, I am not sure there would be enough clearance.
Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
I plan to get something from you guys for a dual arb compressor set up. I like the enclosure idea. Is there a military or forum discount code?
Sorry, at the moment we aren't running any specials or coupons in an effort to keep the retail price at a manageable level due to the current metal/production costs.

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone tell me what the container is he installed in the bed? He called it an ammo can( I think). What is it and where can you get it?

I like that idea or maybe use the bed bracket/box idea..since these won’t fit in the engine Bay Area (so far)..

Thanks
These are the Ammo Cans, well DECKED's version of an Ammo Can.

Finally finished the install this morning.

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! 1D999824-B25E-4577-82CA-331CDDAACF6D

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! 1A7EB662-390E-43A6-AD19-C6F764DC7483

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! BECD89B9-6786-4989-B5E1-BCBA3214AE1C

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! 8FE3B86E-CAFD-4B76-B013-2CFCF82EB102

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Does anyone make a mount or have a suggestion on the best place to mount a 1-gal air tank? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna mount my compressor on the top of the motor but cant figure out a place to put the air tank. My plan was to run a line from the tank to the gas filler door and one line to air horns.

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone make a mount or have a suggestion on the best place to mount a 1-gal air tank? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna mount my compressor on the top of the motor but cant figure out a place to put the air tank. My plan was to run a line from the tank to the gas filler door and one line to air horns.
Not sure if the bed is a location you would want to go with but we have been testing different tanks mounted in the bed that work with our Bed Side Enclosure. The Enclosure fits the ARB Twin or Single compressor and has room and mounting location for the ARB locker manifold as well. I was testing with the ViAir tanks.
Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! IMG_6722.JPG
Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! IMG_6713.JPG
Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! IMG_6709.JPG

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! compressors2

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! shorty-02

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Not sure if the bed is a location you would want to go with but we have been testing different tanks mounted in the bed that work with our Bed Side Enclosure. The Enclosure fits the ARB Twin or Single compressor and has room and mounting location for the ARB locker manifold as well. I was testing with the ViAir tanks.

Thanks for the reply! I'd like to have it hidden, ideally somewhere in the engine or under the truck. I'm planning on using your mount that goes over the top of the engine. I've seen an ARB 1 gal tank mount for the taco's that mount it in front of the airbox.

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply! I'd like to have it hidden, ideally somewhere in the engine or under the truck. I'm planning on using your mount that goes over the top of the engine. I've seen an ARB 1 gal tank mount for the taco's that mount it in front of the airbox.
Gotcha! I have seen one of the small tanks also mounted under the brake booster. Eventually I will see what other ideas I can come up with for the tanks.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Gotcha! I have seen one of the small tanks also mounted under the brake booster. Eventually I will see what other ideas I can come up with for the tanks.
Id buy from you today if you did!

Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase

You can buy a bracket that mounts the tank underneath the cab. I actually considered this since my original plan was to mount it under my DECKED system, but the tank was too big.

There's is actually quite a lot of room under the cab.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/arb/twin-air-compressor-mounting-bracket-jeep-wrangler-jl-3550220

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 8.29.59 PM

OP
OP
SubiRubi

SubiRubi

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
We have a few solutions that might help with a setup for the switch and air coupler. Have you seen those on the website? I was doing some testing with the ViAir small tank in our Under Seat Storage Bin to see if it would fit. I think it did but will need to check again to make sure. Not sure if that is something you would be interested in. The Full MOLLE Front model of the Bin has air coupler and rocker switch holes. But, I would think you could fit the air tank under the seat unless you have the Mopar locking box.
I found a nice little mount.. ;)

20210402_183947.jpg

Sno4Me

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport; 2011 & 2012 Unlimited Jeeps
Occupation
Govt
I am running with 37s, is the ARB Twin Compressor a good compressor for those size tires?

Thinking of going with the Bed Side Enclosure with the ARB Twin Compressor.
I have With regards to the storage tank location, what size tank is in the pic?
Curious if you can put a larger tank there or if it would be needed?

For power, I would use one of my Light Bar Switches I have mounted below my air condition controls; the controller fits in that groove inlet. ( MLC-6 MULTIPLE LIGHT CONTROLLER JL & JT LOWER MOUNT)

With regards to a coupler location, this is thinking way outside the box, but I am going to ask:

I was thinking if there was a way to replace the plate on the front part of the hood (ie look at my thumbnail pic and/or pic I added. It would be cool if someone made/fabricated a piece that had a coupler and the PSI Gauges right there. Then if it's bad weather, Rain, Snow, Sleet, Muddy, etc., you are fine.... If that does exist, could someone post pics/links/etc.

If it doesn't, I would think running a hose to the front bumper area, depending on what type of bumper you have... On my setup, it would fit by my winch..

Thoughts?

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! Air Tank

Snorkel Faceplate.jpg

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
I am running with 37s, is the ARB Twin Compressor a good compressor for those size tires?

For power, I would use one of my Light Bar Switches I have mounted below my air condition controls; the controller fits in that groove inlet. ( MLC-6 MULTIPLE LIGHT CONTROLLER JL & JT LOWER MOUNT)

With regards to a coupler location, this is thinking way outside the box, but I am going to ask:

I was thinking if there was a way to replace the plate on the front part of the hood (ie look at my thumbnail pic and/or pic I added. It would be cool if someone made/fabricated a piece that had a coupler and the PSI Gauges right there. Then if it's bad weather, Rain, Snow, Sleet, Muddy, etc., you are fine.... If that does exist, could someone post pics/links/etc.

If it doesn't, I would think running a hose to the front bumper area, depending on what type of bumper you have... On my setup, it would fit by my winch..

Thoughts?

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! Snorkel Faceplate

Jeep Gladiator ARB Twin Setups.. I need ideas!! Snorkel Faceplate

Yes, it will work well for the 37".

The small tank mounted on the enclosure is the 1 gallon ViAir tank. It is the same size as the ARB small tank but heavier. The ARB tank is aluminum and much lighter, but, the ARB has two legs vs 1 leg on the ViAir. I have not tried mounting the ARB tank.

Should work good

There is not one on the market that I am aware of but I am working on some ideas!

I think running a line that far from the compressor, it would be a good idea to have the tank. But I think it work fine to do so.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Sno4Me

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport; 2011 & 2012 Unlimited Jeeps
Occupation
Govt

There is not one on the market that I am aware of but I am working on some ideas!
I get my Jeeps worked at Tri City Customs in OKC, OK, so I may see if they can fabricate something https://tricitycustoms.com/

Thx for your feedback
Sponsored