First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
I still have to install my coated Fuel Tank Skid Plates. I am waiting on an answer to my question to Asfir 4x4 before installing. It appears these just go on below the existing skid plates using most of the factory bolts. I could not find any pics to ensure I was installing correctly so I paused to get better info.
This video should help with your questions concerning the fuel tank skids:

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
This video should help with your questions concerning the fuel tank skids:

Thanks! That is a really good video. The only difference for mine is that I have two skid plates vs one.

I appreciate the response - Awesome!

ASFIR 4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP JK 2015
@ASFIR 4x4 sent a contact message through site hope to hear back a response soon!
Happy the video helped!
We are in the midst of the High-Holiday season in Israel and working on-and-off throughout the month of Sep. so response may get delayed. Leaonrd, out int'l POC, will respons as soon as we get back to regular working time.

If there's anything I can help with here - please let me know and i'll do my best to help.

Cheers,
Reut @ ASFIR

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I installed the engine skid plate and the transfer skid plate yesterday. Very high quality products. The only issue I had was a bit of an interference fit with my front differential skid plate. I was able to cut a little here and there and made it work. I would strongly recommend these skid plates. Weight and strength. Lastly, I spray painted the aluminum with black "STEEL-IT"

Sponsored

LostAggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
I installed the engine skid plate and the transfer skid plate yesterday. Very high quality products. The only issue I had was a bit of an interference fit with my front differential skid plate. I was able to cut a little here and there and made it work. I would strongly recommend these skid plates. Weight and strength. Lastly, I spray painted the aluminum with black "STEEL-IT"
What front diff skid did you have issues?

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
What front diff skid did you have issues?

A have a Rough Country front differential skid plate and the ASFIR engine skid plate. It was just a little grinding to get it all bolted up.

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I installed mine a last week, haven't had a chance to test it yet.

I did perform my first oil change and man did it make a mess. Ran all down the inside of the skids.

Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Happy the video helped!
We are in the midst of the High-Holiday season in Israel and working on-and-off throughout the month of Sep. so response may get delayed. Leaonrd, out int'l POC, will respons as soon as we get back to regular working time.

If there's anything I can help with here - please let me know and i'll do my best to help.

Cheers,
Reut @ ASFIR
Is there a new code for forum discount?

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Just remembered sliding over a fallen tree deer hunting a few weekends ago. No worries about snagging a transmission oil line on a stub of a branch. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing.

ASFIR 4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP JK 2015
Is $216 the 50% off rate for your shipping? So $432 normally?
I don't know what p/n you were looking into, but shipping costs are quoted in the cart / checkout and discounts diaplyed there too. The 50% off shipping will automatically update in when you type in your address.
Sponsored