Assholes giving the bird

JET222

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Had a guy in a JK give me the finger when I waved today. I guess some people don't like the Gladiator and think it doesn't deserve the wave. I felt like turning around and giving him a lesson in manners, but I figured I would take the high road. Maybe I could have informed him that I had 2 JK's in the past that were a lot nice than his? Just felt like ranting. Have a great day.
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
F### them, I get that s### all the time hell I've been getting it with about all of my Jeeps. Heck my XJ been off roaded probably more than most of them D bags can dream of.

That reminds me I need to get back to swapping parts over to it's replacement XJ.

Last edited:

Sponsored

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
People are assholes. Itā€™s better to take the high road although thatā€™s easier said then done.

On Friday my dad and I were at Costco. We parked way out where no one would hit my rig (every vehicle I have owned has been hit while parked) and some asshole honked at my dad because he was ā€œweavingā€ in the parking lot while pushing his cart and the guy had to wait for him. He just keep ranting and ranting about it. Iā€™m not sure what his point was exactly, because he could have avoided us and gone around. Finally I said look, my dad is 80, has cancer and is dying. So what if he was weaving, weā€™re way out here is the parking lot. If youā€™re in such a hurry why are you bitching at us about it? He kept ranting, but I finally heard enough of his shit. My dad told me to take the high road and ignore him, but I didnā€™t - I get my temper from my Italian mom. I went up to his window and asked his what his problem was. He pulled the ole hit me I dare you card. I said he wasnā€™t worth it and to get the fuck out of here. He called me something in Spanish and drove off. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Sorry, didnā€™t mean to high jack your thread. This bothered me all weekend. I feel better now.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
TJ arenā€™t real Jeeps either says an ownerof a 46 CJ2A! Giving finger to a fellow Jeeper is real low, he is a dick you were not, but if you turned around to tell him you might be a dick.
Donā€™t be a dick even if your name is Richard!......I wave to everbody including my buddy that has my old Willys that I sold in 1982.....Jack

Usethis83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
People are assholes. Itā€™s better to take the high road although thatā€™s easier said then done.

On Friday my dad and I were at Costco. We parked way out where no one would hit my rig (every vehicle I have owned has been hit while parked) and some asshole honked at my dad because he was ā€œweavingā€ in the parking lot while pushing his cart and the guy had to wait for him. He just keep ranting and ranting about it. Iā€™m not sure what his point was exactly, because he could have avoided us and gone around. Finally I said look, my dad is 80, has cancer and is dying. So what if he was weaving, weā€™re way out here is the parking lot. If youā€™re in such a hurry why are you bitching at us about it? He kept ranting, but I finally heard enough of his shit. My dad told me to take the high road and ignore him, but I didnā€™t - I get my temper from my Italian mom. I went up to his window and asked his what his problem was. He pulled the ole hit me I dare you card. I said he wasnā€™t worth it and to get the fuck out of here. He called me something in Spanish and drove off. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Sorry, didnā€™t mean to high jack your thread. This bothered me all weekend. I feel better now.
This is why I shop at Sams

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
There was another thread about immature Bronco drivers and I made a comment that I have heard cases of Wrangler drivers giving JT drivers the finger. Had a few basically call me a liar saying that would never happen. Well here is another case of that doubters.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
What the fuck is wrong with people?
In a nutshell there is no such thing as respect anymore. Unfortunately it takes an event like 9/11 or another national tragedy for people to come together and be nice to each other. But it never lasts.

Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I remember the days when youā€™d get a wave from everyone on the road where I live. Not like that anymore. Everyone is too busy on the phone or in too much of a hurry to worry about things like a simple wave.

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81ā€™ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ā€˜18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
Sorry folks, I just in all have a lower perception of humanity than most- doesnā€™t surprise me that that guy is a sopping wet snatch....(used those to avoid the C word)

red/green hawk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Sorry folks, I just in all have a lower perception of humanity than most- doesnā€™t surprise me that that guy is a sopping wet snatch....(used those to avoid the C word)
Canadian?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Had a guy in a JK give me the finger when I waved today. I guess some people don't like the Gladiator and think it doesn't deserve the wave. I felt like turning around and giving him a lesson in manners, but I figured I would take the high road. Maybe I could have informed him that I had 2 JK's in the past that were a lot nice than his? Just felt like ranting. Have a great day.
I've never heard of that. Everyone with a Jeep around here waves at Gladiators.

I get flipped off all the time, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my Jeeps.
Sponsored