Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
both front and rear cams quit working about a week ago, pulled the fuse and reset the radio with no changes. Just the blue screen of death with a message camera system is unavailable. Going to the dealership tomorrow will let ya know what they have to say.
Sooooooo...New radio came in was installed, still no cameras functioning and now NAV and Sirius not functioning as well on the new one. Long story short they are ordering a third radio and a new backup camera.....so now we wait !!!!
Sponsored

Jsands

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator
Unmarried my tazer, drove home from work, 30 miles. Camera working fine after that. Reinstalled tazer blue screen problem back. Contacted tazer, changed camera enable to no. Works fine for several days now no more issue.

Incredabill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator and the rear view camera stopped working. I have a black screen that says camera not available.

periopnurse

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My Gladiator with only 1300 miles got bit by this Uconnect issue. Both front & back cameras stopped working, outside temp showing 104 degrees here in Oak Harbor WA where the real temp is 61 degrees. Glad I found this thread so I know itā€™s not just my Jeep. On the other hand, it is a real pain having these issues on a brand new vehicle.
Leon

Baobab513

First Name
Baobab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiators 2020
Occupation
Fish
My Gladiator with only 1300 miles got bit by this Uconnect issue. Both front & back cameras stopped working, outside temp showing 104 degrees here in Oak Harbor WA where the real temp is 61 degrees. Glad I found this thread so I know itā€™s not just my Jeep. On the other hand, it is a real pain having these issues on a brand new vehicle.
Leon

i have 2020 gladiator my camera just stopped working as well. Didnt change anything . did you take into dealer to fix ?

Sponsored

cgreenway3

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Unmarried my tazer, drove home from work, 30 miles. Camera working fine after that. Reinstalled tazer blue screen problem back. Contacted tazer, changed camera enable to no. Works fine for several days now no more issue.
Thanks for the info, this setting change fixed both of my cameras.

TrapStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE Gladiator Rubicon
Changing the camera enable to ā€œNOā€ also worked for me. Thanks for providing this info!!!

Cubby

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Diesel
I am currently having this problem with my two-week old 2021 Gladiator. I don't understand the references to "tazer" or where to access the "camera enable." Can someone please explain further?

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
Tazer is an aftermarket chip that plugs into the vehicle and allows you to change or override several factory nannies. If you look up tazer jl mini online or on YouTube youā€™ll find answers. Itā€™s the best money Iā€™ve spent on my jeep.

I am currently having this problem with my two-week old 2021 Gladiator. I don't understand the references to "tazer" or where to access the "camera enable." Can someone please explain further?

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Mine has gone out 3 times now over the course of 3 months. Never stayed out for more than a day though. The first time I scheduled it to be looked at by my dealership but it was back and working the next morning. When it does it anymore, I just shrug and back out the old fashioned way looking over my shoulder. If it's ever a problem for long I'll take it in, but it seems to be a disappearing gremlin.

Sponsored

47RedWillys

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red Willys Gladiator Turbo Diesel
Occupation
Electrical Application Sales Engineering for Uninterruptable Power Systems and Power distribution gear
Mine has gone out 3 times now over the course of 3 months. Never stayed out for more than a day though. The first time I scheduled it to be looked at by my dealership but it was back and working the next morning. When it does it anymore, I just shrug and back out the old fashioned way looking over my shoulder. If it's ever a problem for long I'll take it in, but it seems to be a disappearing gremlin.
Just had the same thing happen to me, it stopped working yesterday all day. I called dealer made appointment for next week. This morning the thing worked again.

dmoralesbello

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, Hydro Blue Pearl
Occupation
Plastic Surgeon
21 Mojave with blue screens and "unavailable" message on front and backup cameras since yesterday afternoon after "playing" with Tazer settings. I've had the Tazer installed installed for almost 6 months and the cameras were working normally before. I've made sure that the camera setting is "enabled" but they're still not working. Someone mentioned a setting on the Tazer which can cause this problem but they did not specify which setting that is. Anyone with any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Mine came up with the blue screen this morning, ugh

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Mine came up with the blue screen this morning, ugh
Photo of error:
Jeep Gladiator Back Up Camera stopped working i-sLnWfPT-L
Sorry for not catching this sooner, atxatxatx,

If you need still need assistance with the back-up camera, please feel free to PM us! We can check into some resources on our end for you.

Steph
Jeep Cares
Sponsored