First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Yeah because you've already paid for all of the badges in the markup for your Jeep. Keeps the Toyota guys from claiming them with out paying.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Yeah because you've already paid for all of the badges in the markup for your Jeep. Keeps the Toyota guys from claiming them with out paying.
:LOL: (at the funny, not at you)

But seriously, I do like the cool little feature Jeep offers for those who want to be part of "the club". Sig does it with their "Legion" coins. The badges themselves make the Jeep unique. To me, every modded Jeep looks the same. It's the decals like badges and non-industry stickers that I remember Jeeps by. When I didn't own a Jeep and didn't see too many Wranglers on the road, yah, I noticed and made a game out of seeing them. But when FCA sells 50k a quarter, there are bound to be more on the road. And it seems 50/50 around here that the JK/JL will be modded with larger tires at least.

I think part of the badge system is the self-challenge. As said above, some trails are easy. Perhaps the intent with the ratings was to progressively go on "harder" trails as you completed easier ones, and do them in as close to base as possible. Like you completed trail A in a stock Jeep, then move onto harder trail B, which you can't do stock so you get a spacer lift and 35" tires, then harder trail C, which you find you can't do with the 35s so now you go to 37s, 3" lift, re-gear, etc.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I had no problem running my stock Overland on Peters Mill Run.

I traveled to Uwharrie and went high center a few times on easier trails with Rubicon takeoff suspension and stock Overland road tires. I looked at Dickey Bell, but didn't feel comfortable running it with my setup at the time. I probably could have made it, but I was worried about running it without any rock sliders. One of the hardest things the long wheelbase Gladiator will have to contend with on Dickey Bell is making really sharp turns around obstacles.

I'm planning on visiting Hot Springs ORV Park in Arkansas this weekend for a badge run. Going to run the Snake trail, Fun Run trail, and maybe Rubicon Ridge. Anybody have any experience, or care to join?

Sponsored

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
Reviving this thread. I just got my Poison Spider and Hells Revenge badges in today. I placed both on the drivers side hood cowl.. which allowed some space for more badges! Top of the World is next!

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO

Maybe its just me, but I thought our JT was reasonably priced, even after the mods added. Candidly, I was ready to buy a new Ford F450 Dually, but was able to buy the JT and a JLU for less $..

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
How was Windrock? I am thinking about heading down that way on my way to Arkansas. Running a stock Rubicon but fairly daring (or stupid depending how you look at it). Some Rausch Creek badges on their way - not Crawl Daddy- with only some paint scrapes on the skid plates. The way that they rate trails is too subjective. That's my Rubi but I followed a stock Sport S with 33's through below, he made it. Sorry, the only trail picture that I have, doesn't show the rocky sections of the lower lever 'Blue' trail.
Jeep Gladiator Badge of Honor Trails Jeep3wheeli

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
Hit Elephant Hill over the weekend.. that's another Badge coming!

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I need to request that Jeep add Elbow Canyon out of Mesquite, NV to the program!

Sponsored

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
Has anyone done Peters Mill Run recently? I've got a trip from NC to PA coming up later this week and I'll be passing right by it up and back, figured I'd take the detour and run it and get my first Badge of Honor. From what I've read it's a pretty easy trail. I'm running a completely stock Overland.

kill0509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Thanks for bumping this! Definitely a thread I need to follow! Brand new to the Jeep family and love the thought of hitting trails even if I'm only a stock Overland!

It's Allgood

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Jeep Gladiator Badge of Honor Trails IMG_20200909_185254

Not stock but on 35s and 2 in Mopar lift. Did Windrock and Dickey Bell as well(Imogene and Engineer Pass on back order).

Did them all without lockers in Sport S (not max tow). If you're smart and take your time most trails are doable. I'd take a friend on the harder ones though.

Last edited:

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
@It's Allgood Thanks for the advice. That is the real world info that we need.
My goal is to make it to Tn and Ar, problem is that I don't have any friends to take on the trail.

KAC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Has anyone done Peters Mill Run recently? I've got a trip from NC to PA coming up later this week and I'll be passing right by it up and back, figured I'd take the detour and run it and get my first Badge of Honor. From what I've read it's a pretty easy trail. I'm running a completely stock Overland.

I've run it relatively recently. You'll have no problem. Just go slow if there's anything you find questionable.
Sponsored