Bedrug Classic Bed Liner Finally Able to Order

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Have been calling & bugging Bedrug about every two weeks since mid January to see when, or if they would have their original full Classic Bed Liner available for the Gladiator.

Up until now, they have only had a bed mat for just the floor, and a tailgate cover available to order.

Well, persistence finally paid off today (5/5/2021).
I was just told that all of the R&D & preparation is finished, and production is about to begin.

They are now taking orders over the phone for the full Classic Bed Liner which covers the entire interior of the bed (floor, sidewalls, & tailgate).
Just placed my order, and the current lead time for delivery is 4-6 weeks.

There is also a 10% off sale with free shipping in the lower 48 states running on their web site on orders placed from now until 5/16/2021.
If you ask for it, you'll get the discount w/free shipping! :like:
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
If mine didn't come with a spray in I'd be all over this. Had one in the past. Super durable and very comfortable to sit and kneel on.

OP
OP
Killroy Was Here

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
If mine didn't come with a spray in I'd be all over this. Had one in the past. Super durable and very comfortable to sit and kneel on.
This was always part of the diabolical plan when I ordered my Mojave without the factory spray-in liner.
For the items I haul, and how the truck is used, it's the only way to go.
Have had one in my '01 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel since I purchased it in 2009. The darned thing wears like iron, and my creaky old knees really appreciate it when I have to crawl in after something.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
This was always part of the diabolical plan when I ordered my Mojave without the factory spray-in liner.
For the items I haul, and how the truck is used, it's the only way to go.
Have had one in my '01 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel since I purchased it in 2009. The darned thing wears like iron, and my creaky old knees really appreciate it when I have to crawl in after something.
I honestly wasn't planning on a spray I liner. My dealer rhino lines all of their trucks. Didn't realize it until I picked it up. Best thing is they forgot to do an adm for mine so it was free.

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I have a camper on my Mojave and currently have a rug from Lowe’s in the back with an old yoga mat cut up and placed between the ribs. I had planned to order a floor bed rug this fall but may do the full now.

Sponsored

JWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
How much are they? I was about to buy the floor only kit. But may wait for the whole kit now.

OP
OP
Killroy Was Here

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
How much are they? I was about to buy the floor only kit. But may wait for the whole kit now.
I was in the same boat & thinking about getting just the floor & tailgate kit, or maybe trying the WeatherTech bed mat. Really wanted the added protection for the side walls though, so have been holding out.

Regular price runs $439 + whatever your local sales tax is+ shipping.
Currently with the 10% off and the free shipping it's $396 + local sales tax.
For my order delivering to NW Ohio the total was $422.65.

Keep in mind you'll have to call to place an order over the phone as the Gladiator application is not listed on their web site yet.
https://bedrug.com/bedrug-classic-bedliners

The customer service line to call is 800-462-8435. I talked with Michelle, and she was super helpful & friendly to work with. :like:

Mike1087

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I was in the same boat & thinking about getting just the floor & tailgate kit, or maybe trying the WeatherTech bed mat. Really wanted the added protection for the side walls though, so have been holding out.

Regular price runs $439 + whatever your local sales tax is+ shipping.
Currently with the 10% off and the free shipping it's $396 + local sales tax.
For my order delivering to NW Ohio the total was $422.65.

Keep in mind you'll have to call to place an order over the phone as the Gladiator application is not listed on their web site yet.
https://bedrug.com/bedrug-classic-bedliners

The customer service line to call is 800-462-8435. I talked with Michelle, and she was super helpful & friendly to work with. :like:
thanks for updating us, Iv been waiting for this, going to call them today!

OP
OP
Killroy Was Here

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
thanks for updating us, Iv been waiting for this, going to call them today!
Yes, it sounded like there are a lot of us that have been waiting for this release, which is why I wanted to pass the news along to the forum.

Have been so used to calling over the last several months & hearing it was expected to be ready "by the middle of next month", or "by the end of the month".
I about fell off my chair in dis-belief when she said production was starting & she could take my order.
The 10% off sale & free shipping were just the icing on the cake!

While placing the order & talking with Michelle, she said that they had just started taking orders for this kit in the last couple days, & had already sold over 100 of them.

Last edited:

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Does anyone know if you can put the classic over a factory bed liner? I want the long term protection from bedliner so ordered it from the factory but I'd prefer to softness and "slideability" of rug over the bedliner...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Killroy Was Here

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
Thanks -
Thank you - my question was more about tolerances so apologies for not being more clear. What I was asking is whether the added thickness from the factory bedliner will have no impact on fitting the bedrug? I was thinking that maybe the ribs would not seat properly, or maybe the sides would be out of tolerance. Probably not a problem I think but these days everything is so exact...

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks -

Thank you - my question was more about tolerances so apologies for not being more clear. What I was asking is whether the added thickness from the factory bedliner will have no impact on fitting the bedrug? I was thinking that maybe the ribs would not seat properly, or maybe the sides would be out of tolerance. Probably not a problem I think but these days everything is so exact...
Nope, it'll work fine. I had my Tundra lined, and then installed a BedRug, and it fit perfectly. Great combination, and ensured the bed would last forever. And it'll be hard not to order a BedRug for my JT cause I liked it so much.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Thanks for all the great info in this thread, installed mine last night with the utility rails. Definitely a time consuming process to get all the holes positioned correctly to match up to the utility rails, but looks great when done. I just need to grab some adhesion promoter to stick down the bedrug around the bed lights and onto the tail gate areas.

For the install with the utility rails, I actually cut a vertical slit into the bedrug in the upper rear corners (where the utility rails meet the back of the bed) to allow it to better conform around the corners to the tailgate opening and not bunch up so bad at the back corners of the rails. Seems to have helped me anyways.

If anyone has questions/comments let me know.

#Dadiator

Capture.PNG
Sponsored