JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
You do get most of that info; in the driver's instrumentation screen. Toggle to it with the arrows on the steering wheel.
yup, knew that part, was just confirming that putting the 8.4" screen wouldn't get you the offroad pages on that screen itself.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Where would one find this "invoice" price?
if you look in the stickies in the ordering section, there is a spreadsheet that you can fill out with the equipment the Jeep has (or that you want to order) and it will show MSRP, as well as invoice and multiple percentages off of invoice.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is pretty good pricing.
$3k less than what I paid for mine, and this one has more options (aux switches, bedliner, etc)

But when I bought mine in late October, there were 6 Max Tow JTs in a 100mi radius and $43k on a $47k MSRP vehicle was the best I could do without working harder than I felt inclined to.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
$3k less than what I paid for mine, and this one has more options (aux switches, bedliner, etc)

But when I bought mine in late October, there were 6 Max Tow JTs in a 100mi radius and $43k on a $47k MSRP vehicle was the best I could do without working harder than I felt inclined to.
Rough math shows about a 14% off MSRP which practically is unheard of until now and puts it about a 8%+ off invoice. If I was looking for a Sport, it has all that I would want and would jump on it myself.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rough math shows about a 14% off MSRP which practically is unheard of until now and puts it about a 8%+ off invoice. If I was looking for a Sport, it has all that I would want and would jump on it myself.
Yah. Win some, lose some. Aside from color this has everything I'd want in my JT. I only got about 7.5% off MSRP on my buy. That was before I knew of this place's advice on deals though.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Built in navigation, off road pages, HD radio capability, and it's a lot easier to handle things like text messages on.

Also SiriusXM Guardian is pretty cool. Start, unlock, track your truck from your phone.
You get all of this on the JL for $1,695 and don't have to pay $995 for the 7" screen you aren't receiving.

FCA is scamming its customers. Seems to be a fraudulent charge. How can FCA charge you for an option they aren't providing?

Last edited:

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
Make sure to check out the 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly]
Thread this information has been there since October.

If someone is planning to get the Alpine stereo with the 7" screen then the 8.4" Radio & Premium Audio Group is actually a really nice upgrade for an additional $400. For only $400 more than that combination you're getting the Uconnect 4C Navigation w/8.4" Display, HD Radio, Rear View Auto Dim Mirror, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service

Tech Group + Alpine = $2290
Tech Group + 8.4" Radio & Premium Audio = $2690

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Make sure to check out the 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly]
Thread this information has been there since October.

If someone is planning to get the Alpine stereo with the 7" screen then the 8.4" Radio & Premium Audio Group is actually a really nice upgrade for an additional $400. For only $400 more than that combination you're getting the Uconnect 4C Navigation w/8.4" Display, HD Radio, Rear View Auto Dim Mirror, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service

Tech Group + Alpine = $2290
Tech Group + 8.4" Radio & Premium Audio = $2690
I understand what you get for the prices. However they are double charging on the Gladiator.

On the JL you get the tech group, 8.4" screen, and premium sound system for $1695. Look at my attachment.

On the Gladiator, they are making you purchase the 7" screen for $995, which you won't receive, plus pay $1,695 for the 8.4" screen...

JL: Entire cost $1695
Gladiator: Entire cost $2690

For the same thing FCA is charging $995 more on the Gladiator than the JL.

Screenshot_20200113-143321_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
I understand what you get for the prices. However they are double charging on the Gladiator.

On the JL you get the tech group, 8.4" screen, and premium sound system for $1695. Look at my attachment.

On the Gladiator, they are making you purchase the 7" screen for $995, which you won't receive, plus pay $1,695 for the 8.4" screen...

JL: Entire cost $1695
Gladiator: Entire cost $2690

For the same thing FCA is charging $995 more on the Gladiator than the JL.
The cost of the 7" screen is included in the base price for an Sahara
Sahara + Alpine = 1295
Sahara + 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group = $1695
Same $400 difference as it is on the Sport Gladiator. I would definitely recommend anyone getting a Sahara with the Alpine system to upgrade to 8.4" for the same reason

At this time the 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group is not a standalone option on the JL Sport it is only included with the Sun and Sound Package. The cost to upgrade to the 8.4" screen ( Sun and Sound Package) is $4190 MSRP and it requires you to also purchase Technology Group for $995 MSRP

Sun and Sound Package
Details:
  • Google Android Auto (RF5)
  • SiriusXM Traffic Plus (RTB)
  • USB Host Flip (RF7)
  • Rear Window Defroster (GFA)
  • Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4" Display (UAQ)
  • Rear View Auto Dim Mirror (GNK)
  • Rear Window Wiper/Washer (JHB)
  • Integrated Center Stack Radio (RTF)
  • Sky One-Touch Power Top (STJ)
  • Console Bin Task Light (LDB)
  • GPS Navigation (JLN)
  • 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
  • GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
  • Dual Remote USB Port - Charge Only (RS4)
  • Remote USB Port - Charge Only (RS3)
  • 8.4" Touchscreen Display (RFL)
  • Apple CarPlay (RFP)
  • Air Filtering (JMA)
  • Alpine Premium Audio System (RC4)
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio (RSD)
  • HD Radio (RE8)
  • 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group (AEK)
  • Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control (HAB)
  • 220 Amp Alternator (BAJ)
  • SiriusXM Guardian, 1-Yr Trial (RSK)
  • SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)
  • Emergency / Assistance Call (RSR)
  • 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet (JKV)
  • Removable Rear Quarter Windows (GER)
  • Power Top Quarter Window Storage Bag (CB5)

Last edited:

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
FWIW, I got my Sport S for $3,000 below sticker the day after Christmas. You don't really need to join Access Fund or Tread Lightly right now. The "Employee Discount" Jeep is offering is the same thing and you don't have to pay any fees or wait for a control number. (You can't do both.)

I agree about forgoing the dealer installed mods. Save some coin by doing it yourself and on interest as well. (Also consider if you really need those mods. A stock JT is a VERY capable truck as-is.)

If you can sell your current Jeep yourself, by all means, do so. It's very difficult get a good deal when you're trading in a vehicle. You get too little for your trade, you pay too much for the new vehicle, or both.

Good luck!

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350; 2016 Hellcat Challenger; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon.
Mismatch is the spreadsheet adds the destination charge below. Mine included it. 29K including the stuff you're wanting wouldn't be a bad deal.
Yep, anything over $31K is taking a major hosing without Vaseline, ... unless you've got the discretionary 'play money' of a Bloomberg, a Trump, or a Cuban. :surprised:

kglassic

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
ADMIN EDIT: This thread will house all the under invoice searching and discussion that is cluttering up this sub section.

All in-stock Gladiators are up to 9% below invoice (plus any factory incentives available) until January 31. If we don’t have the right Gladiator for you already here we will place a factory order for you up to 7% below invoice. PM or email me at [email protected] for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Oh man. No Hydro Blue Rubicon in stock. I would order tomorrow for 9% off invoice.
Sponsored