Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Anyone have any luck ordering a Gladiator below invoice in Eastern PA lately? Long time lurker here and this forum has been a great source of information!
Closest would be Leon @ Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD. They are guaranteed good for 5% off invoice without any hurdles. 6% if you pick up a tread lightly membership, 7% if you go with their financing.

I'm in the Poconos and exhausted areas in PA within a few hours. Zero luck in PA.
Sponsored

Friz33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Thanks for the information. It appears reaching out to any local dealers would be a waste of time.

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Also, Craig Benner at Koons Jeep Tysons (Tysons Corner, VA) does 6% under invoice with no hassle! And he is a sponsor of this forum.

Sponsored

block

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jk
Thanks! Hopefully, they are still offering similar deals.

they are i just sold my gladiator and ordering a new one now same deal.. just have to do a order. Kate is very helpful

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I'm struggling with this as well. I live in PGH and plan to fly to TN and factory order from GUpton. All the dealers around here refuse to budge on a Rubicon. I contacted those dealers in MD and VA but when you add in their fees, it brings it back closer to 2% off invoice. I'll gladly fly and spend a day driving my new truck to save another $3k.

Friz33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
they are i just sold my gladiator and ordering a new one now same deal.. just have to do a order. Kate is very helpful
Do you have an email address or phone number for Kate? Thanks again for the info!

DbMojave21

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Mo
Occupation
Financial
I got $7200 below msrp in forth worth tx. Flew in and drove 10 hours home

Sponsored

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
I'm struggling with this as well. I live in PGH and plan to fly to TN and factory order from GUpton. All the dealers around here refuse to budge on a Rubicon. I contacted those dealers in MD and VA but when you add in their fees, it brings it back closer to 2% off invoice. I'll gladly fly and spend a day driving my new truck to save another $3k.
So forget everyone else and just get it from Gupton? I'm in NJ btw....

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
People need to quit talking about MSRP only work from invoice down you can use KBB to find a good starting point

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
So far Kate has been great! Not as low as Gupton but for me "close enough" where I can do the whole deal in one easy day instead of a plane ticket, motel room and 925 mile drive back from Gupton.
That’s my thoughts as well. I just ordered yesterday through Kate. The dealers in pgh all suck.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
That’s my thoughts as well. I just ordered yesterday through Kate. The dealers in pgh all suck.
None of the NJ dealers are willing to really help at all either. They get a big fat Zero.
Sponsored