Sponsored

Best seat covers for the Gladiator?

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Looks great. What model seat cover is that? Do they offer a matching cover for the rear seat?
Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Looks great. What model seat cover is that? Do they offer a matching cover for the rear seat?
https://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/327.htm They don't specifically say the back seat model will cover the JT (looks like it doesn't from the photos), I'm not planning on covering the rear with SB's because I use a cheap-o cover to contain my dogs vomit (can't be my driving, can it?).

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops
How has Bestop not come out with rear seat covers yet? I have them for my JKU and they are cheap and work well.

Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
I use a $30 doggie hammock in the back of mine, and Bartact up front. It is very nice to be able to wash the back easily once its gets muddy!
Who’s doggie hammock is that?
They are kind of nice, keep the dogs from falling off the seat under heavy braking!

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Who’s doggie hammock is that?
They are kind of nice, keep the dogs from falling off the seat under heavy braking!
Just an amazon special called "iBuddy". It's done okay for the $30 it was, but it's starting to show wear from washing it. I'll probably go with a higher quality one next time if I can find one with the side panels

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
I got a shipping notice from Quadratec. My Diver Down seat covers are on the way and should be here tomorrow. Looks like I'll be able to put them on in the next few days.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I got a shipping notice from Quadratec. My Diver Down seat covers are on the way and should be here tomorrow. Looks like I'll be able to put them on in the next few days.
What color did you go with? I went with Tan and mine are delayed yet again.

Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
What color did you go with? I went with Tan and mine are delayed yet again.
My Gladiator is gator, so I went with tan also. FedEx still says mine will be here by the end of the day. I ordered mine on 9/16. Quadratic must be getting them in smallish shipments.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
My Gladiator is gator, so I went with tan also. FedEx still says mine will be here by the end of the day. I ordered mine on 9/16. Quadratic must be getting them in smallish shipments.
Now I am really excited to see what yours look like! I just checked my fedex app. Quadratec has printed a lable for me with an estimate of Jan 3rd as the delivery. Wonder if this will come true.

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Now I am really excited to see what yours look like! I just checked my fedex app. Quadratec has printed a lable for me with an estimate of Jan 3rd as the delivery. Wonder if this will come true.
Update: FedEx changed my delivery date to Saturday, so I likely won't get these on until Sunday.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Update: FedEx changed my delivery date to Saturday, so I likely won't get these on until Sunday.
:( that sucks. Quadratec updated my order status. It was my Oracle headlights shipping and not my covers. Covers are set to ship January 18th now. Delivery on Monday.

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
+1 for Bartact. They are def custom fit, and withstand the wear and tear from a Doberman in the back seat.
Sponsored