First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@bastage definitely worth the wait too. They also do Kryptec sun visors and center console covers... I ordered them but it will be 4 months until they start on making that batch.
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
@bastage definitely worth the wait too. They also do Kryptec sun visors and center console covers... I ordered them but it will be 4 months until they start on making that batch.
Yeah & I am impatient.. Wouldn't want to wait that long if I can avoid it. When I pulled my top & doors off today I realized that the center arm rest looks like its discolored (got wet in some parts & then dried last summer). And I dont intend to put the top or doors back on till it gets cold again so time to protect it.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
So end result? Which would you go with if you had to do it over? Not sure I like a vinyl seat cover. But they look damn nice. Vs bartact. Different material

Chanman75

First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two F-150s
Occupation
Landscaper and grass cutter
has anyone put seat covers on there Mojave? Most company’s say there JT seat covers don’t fit. Wondering if people have put them on there’s or a brand that sells them for the specific to the Mojave.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
has anyone put seat covers on there Mojave? Most company’s say there JT seat covers don’t fit. Wondering if people have put them on there’s or a brand that sells them for the specific to the Mojave.
they should all be the same. the only difference is the rear seat if leather has a cup holder thing that slides down

Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
PRP says they are different because of the seat bolsters on the Mojave. They are supposed to be working on some, but so far their website shows none for Mojave, at least the rear seat, as that’s what I’m kind of waiting for.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Holy Hell batman.. I ordered my bartact covers about 10 days ago from 4wd.com & just now got an email from them saying 8-10 weeks more & will ship direct from the manufacturer. Called bartact & they confirmed this as well & added that it may take even longer then that. Calling 4wd.com now to cancel this order. 3 or 4 more weeks I wouldn't of batted an eye.. But another 2.5+ months is no bueno. I will find something in stock & replace it in a year. That or I will just order leather which I can have in the next couple weeks & replace the full factory cloth.

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I was so happy to find my Gladiator with cloth seats. All the others I had been looking at had leather. Most of my Jeeps have had leather and I end up either buying covers or keeping a bunch of huge beach towels. My top is off unless its raining (and even then sometimes:rock:) and the Texas sun will create a nice piece of scorching cow hide for you to try and sit on. The Scout I just finished had black leather seats out of a newer tahoe. Top stayed of except in the winter and it had no A/C. It was my daily driver for a year (including the 2020 summer) so I am used to hot and sweating. I'm just happy to have A/C now and cloth seats. Shittin in high cotton.

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Welp.. Northridge had the black on black bartact's for both front & rear in stock.. Order placed & per Northridge support on the phone will ship today. Everyone else in my house was opposed to leather.. Go figure that they are all girls & wear short shorts.. Something about burning their legs blah blah blah... I didnt listen to the rest.

Sponsored

Cburd61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I was so happy to find my Gladiator with cloth seats. All the others I had been looking at had leather. Most of my Jeeps have had leather and I end up either buying covers or keeping a bunch of huge beach towels. My top is off unless its raining (and even then sometimes:rock:) and the Texas sun will create a nice piece of scorching cow hide for you to try and sit on. The Scout I just finished had black leather seats out of a newer tahoe. Top stayed of except in the winter and it had no A/C. It was my daily driver for a year (including the 2020 summer) so I am used to hot and sweating. I'm just happy to have A/C now and cloth seats. Shittin in high cotton.

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 15

Dang, that’s a pretty Scout!

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
Check out coverking.com, great choices. I like their neo-supreme seat covers. Not as hot as a full neoprene in the Texas sun. If you want to go fancier - have you checked out katzkin. I did those on my 2014 JK and they were really nice.

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, that’s a pretty Scout!
Thanks man. 2 years of hard work. Did everything myself. It was falling apart completely stock when I bought it. It now is up in the hamptons where a rich fella uses it to haul is surfboards 3 blocks to the beach.

Mark L

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Watersports Manager
Called Bartact for fun today and they had the seat covers I wanted in stock:surprised:. Placed my order and they shipped today, Will be here in 6 days.

Chinman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
Prp. I have a set of rear red and black available.
Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 1ACBBDE4-E9C8-4DA9-8CED-471C647305D7
Sponsored