First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I forget the company name. But they make a kit that attaches a tent interio to a hard shell camper and some pneumatic/hydrolic pistons that raise and lower the camper. It is a kit.
I personally like the idea of a completely fold away top better, but would love to be able to drop the tailgate down to stretch my legs and still be enclosed
Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Topper EZ LIFT
That is really slick! Iā€™m amazed you can run with the top raised in ā€˜box truckā€™ mode - wonder what the suggested speed limit would be for that? Canā€™t be too high, or Iā€™d imagine the actuators would eventually bend backwards.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Aljeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I am forseeing a complete hardtop replacement that extends over the bed.

Inside you fold down rear seats and a platform extends from bed area into rear seating area to give you a good ~7 foot platform to sleep on.

If someone sells my idea, just give me one free

Royal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel, 2018 Triumph Street Triple RS
Hey guys,

Here are some teaser concepts from one of our product designers. What do you think?

CassieAtBestop

JT ST4T one REAL down stack.jpg

JT ST4T one REAL.jpg
Late to the party here but would like a version that drops down at the back in a Humvee esque fashion similar to your Trektop for the Wranglers and in colour Sand or the closest you can get to Gobi.

xnavy8or

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2015
Occupation
Teacher
I really like this idea, but would also want a tonneau cover that uses the same bedrails when I have the topper off the truck. I also really like the idea of connecting to the JT soft top for a pass thru.

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Hey Cassie...Any word on when the folding topper will be available. I ordered my Gladiator this morning and specifically did not order the OEM tonneau because I'd like to get the Bestop topper.
Sponsored