Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed

avc8130

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
Of course it won't add security other than "what you can't see you don't know you want". The toughest park for me is how to handle a pickup bed when I full plan to be missing the cab roof. To me that means anything above the bed rails needs to disappear as well.

Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
This bed top cover with a soft top for the cab looks great for those weekend camping trips. Easy to store in the garage and easy to install and remove as needed. Once you get to the camp site, fold the bed top down and you are good to go!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
This bed top cover with a soft top for the cab looks great for those weekend camping trips. Easy to store in the garage and easy to install and remove as needed. Once you get to the camp site, fold the bed top down and you are good to go!
You see how the side panels roll up, and then if folds. I wonder how the rolled up sides being folded like that wears the fabric. Still a great option, just saying, I'm curious about longevity.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
You see how the side panels roll up, and then if folds. I wonder how the rolled up sides being folded like that wears the fabric. Still a great option, just saying, I'm curious about longevity.
Dam, now I have to watch the video again.

Kt_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Forester XT
@BestopTeam Are you guys still working on this? (I hope so!)

Any hint on when it may come to market if so?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
No info at this time for actual product vs. concept or when it will be available. As Gladiators start shipping I should have more info i can release :)

CassieAtBestop

@BestopTeam Are you guys still working on this? (I hope so!)

Any hint on when it may come to market if so?

Thanks in advance.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
No info at this time for actual product vs. concept or when it will be available. As Gladiators start shipping I should have more info i can release :)

CassieAtBestop
Can you please make it so the front comes off making a pass through to the cab of the Gladiator???

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Would love to see a rear panel extension to the bed topper similar to this that would allow us to camp in the bed with the tailgate down while being fully enclosed. Ideally it would just unzip or fold up when we closed the tailgate.

th.jpg

Last edited:

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Would love to see a rear panel extension to the bed topper similar to this that would allow us to camp in the bed with the tailgate down while being fully enclosed. Ideally it would just unzip or fold up when we closed the tailgate.

th.jpg
How in the hell did they accomplish this? Is this something that can be done with little effort or is it a pain in the arse?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

th.jpg
What exactly is that product? who makes it?
Sponsored