Sponsored

Bestop teaser concept: folding soft cover / shell / topper for Gladiator bed

jeepthing88

First Name
Finn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2020 jeep gladiator Sport S in Gobi or gator,2019 jeep wrangler sport (base not sport s) with 37's.
Hey guys!

There will be aftermarket options coming.... :)

As far as changing the current top, thats a no-go. It is already in the production phase.

Some of you coming over from the JL forum might know, but i will fill in those that don't. If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know, i can pass it along to the aftermarket team. No promises on anything, but we meet weekly to give them an update and I pass the items along that i see here. Also, please keep the suggestions within reason ;) We can't do one-offs, it would be WAYYY too expensive for the customer and for us. Look forward to hearing from you all!

CassieAtBestop
Can you tell us if you guys are going to make a tan soft top? I think that would be really cool for certain colors on the new jt.

jeepthing88

First Name
Finn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2020 jeep gladiator Sport S in Gobi or gator,2019 jeep wrangler sport (base not sport s) with 37's.
Hey guys,

Here are some teaser concepts from one of our product designers. What do you think?

CassieAtBestop

JT ST4T one REAL down stack.jpg

JT ST4T one REAL.jpg
I would defenitly buy that second one in a heart beat. SO COOL!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey Cassie I suggest/request that you send us all a picture of the 3 piece folding hard top tonneau cover, make that pictures plural. After all isn’t that something that Bestop builds for Jeep? And hey this is a tonneau cover thread! Nike, Just Do It!!!!!!

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Hey guys,

Here are some teaser concepts from one of our product designers. What do you think?

CassieAtBestop

JT ST4T one REAL.jpg
Cassie, the second one looks great would for sure be interested in it as long as its the same material as the soft-top and if the sides could be rolled up just keeping the roof over the bed of the truck. Count me in! As always thank you for keeping us all informed.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I think those are the same product, only the 2nd one isn't folded. Cassie- is this correct?
I think the first one is just a picture of the second one while it is folding.

SKT

First Name
SKT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hey guys,

CassieAtBestop

JT ST4T one REAL.jpg

Very nice!

Will this be available in the premium (twill) material?

Would also be neat if the rear side panels/windows rolled up like the old Kayline CJ-8 Soft-tops.

JEEPN X 4

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JK Unlimited Sport, 2014 Manley ORV Original Trailer
This is exactly the top I want.

I would second the call for the sides to be able to be rolled up.

Also if there is any way you guys can figure out how to mount removable roof rack supports around and above that top (for RTT, carrying other stuff on top), that would be perfect.

Sponsored

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
This is exactly the top I want.

I would second the call for the sides to be able to be rolled up.

Also if there is any way you guys can figure out how to mount removable roof rack supports around and above that top (for RTT, carrying other stuff on top), that would be perfect.
The side and back panels classically zip off like the JK soft tops (unless they're updated to the same slide format as the JL's) and have the same lower plastic lip to make it taut.

CassieAtBestop,

Any chance we will be able to order it with mesh panels instead of solid?

Mitten2Mountains

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
This is a GREAT idea !!!
The side and back panels classically zip off like the JK soft tops (unless they're updated to the same slide format as the JL's) and have the same lower plastic lip to make it taut.

CassieAtBestop,

Any chance we will be able to order it with mesh panels instead of solid?
Just like this ?
https://www.bestop.com/supertop-for-truck/
Sponsored