First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Drop us an email: sales@northridge4x4, tell them what you are looking for and ask them to check ETA. They'll be able to get you the most current info on how long before our next batch arrives.
Thanks!
Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
And still no OME listed for JT out on ARBs page..... just checked again 2 days ago.
@ARB_USA focused on the new Bronco instead of developing the product line for the JT. Hopefully, they will catch up and release BP-51s for the JT.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
@ARB_USA focused on the new Bronco instead of developing the product line for the JT. Hopefully, they will catch up and release BP-51s for the JT.
@Northridge4x4 do you guys have any news on these? Been waiting for adjustables from ome for a while. Great products.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
@Northridge4x4 do you guys have any news on these? Been waiting for adjustables from ome for a while. Great products.
We haven't heard anything, will fire off an email and let you know what they say.

Sponsored

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
As of a month ago when I talked to the OME engineer when he was here in the USA, no updates, unfortunately.

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Based on some videos I have seen now you should check out the Bilstein external bypass option. @Northridge4x4 does carry those and they look super slick - and also sorta turn a regressive shock into a progressive just by how the bypass works. Probably in the same price point as the ARB options if they ever make their

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Based on some videos I have seen now you should check out the Bilstein external bypass option. @Northridge4x4 does carry those and they look super slick - and also sorta turn a regressive shock into a progressive just by how the bypass works. Probably in the same price point as the ARB options if they ever make their
Do you know if they valve the fronts differently on the diesel application? Part of my Justification for adjustables. I love their products tho.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Just got an email from ARB, they said they are back on the Gladiator BP-51 project, but they do not yet have any projections on when they might be finished. Which is good. We'd rather have them develop something that works great, like the rest of their BP-51 line-up.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got an email from ARB, they said they are back on the Gladiator BP-51 project, but they do not yet have any projections on when they might be finished. Which is good. We'd rather have them develop something that works great, like the rest of their BP-51 line-up.
Good to hear, thank you .

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Yes, the Bilstein 8100s are awesome.

We've had them on two different JTs now. They work great and are easy to adjust, though Bilstein has the factory settings dialed in pretty good.

Bilstein 8100 Bypass Series shocks for the Gladiator JT:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...-and-rear-b8-8100-series-bypass-shock-package

Last edited:

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Bummer, seems I missed the shipment and they're not backordered everywhere. My wife hates the Rubicon Fox 2.0s, the floaty feeling is no good for people that get motion sickness. Might have to try some Rancho's and see if they'll do in the meantime since they have the money-back guarantee.

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Wanted to place an order this morning but looks like I missed the sale 😞

I guess I’ll wait till next sale

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Drop us an email: sales@northridge4x4, tell them what you are looking for and ask them to check ETA. They'll be able to get you the most current info on how long before our next batch arrives.
I emailed Northridge on March 21 and no reply.
Sponsored