First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I’ve been waiting about a year to get my jt supercharged, however everyone I’ve reached out to is awaiting CARB certification. Does anyone know of any company that makes a kit supercharger for the jt that is legal (or at least willing to ship to me) in California.

most companies just say ”soon” but 6 plus month I hardly consider to be soon
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Edelbrock.

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
Everyone had originally passed but then got revoked due to the Gladiator being dirtier. The were using the JL model parameters for testing. So basically EVERY company had to retest. They also added a bunch of new criteria that is more difficult to pass. Edelbrock is the only one at the moment. Everyone else is pending after having to adapt to the new changes. We hope to have our completed by SEMA the first week of Nov.

MEOIT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jt Rubicon
I’ve been waiting about a year to get my jt supercharged, however everyone I’ve reached out to is awaiting CARB certification. Does anyone know of any company that makes a kit supercharger for the jt that is legal (or at least willing to ship to me) in California.

most companies just say ”soon” but 6 plus month I hardly consider to be soon
I have one on the way to California they didn't say a word about it when I ordered it. I am in the state of Jefferson though where we smog at registration only.

OP
OP
athous

athous

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I have one on the way to California they didn't say a word about it when I ordered it. I am in the state of Jefferson though where we smog at registration only.
really? I can’t even get anyone to send me one regardless. it Really sucks. The edelbrock Isn’t high on my list but now hams is pushed out to November and magnusson has no idea it might be the best option at this point.
Sponsored