Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Had this kit above installed on 2021 JTR diesel-- not my first Jeep or lift... noticing that while driving on road that if I hit a bump with either left front or right front (not both), that the Jeep gets unsettled (more than stock) did. Have Fox dual reservoir steering stabilizer and its been dialed all the way down so there is no play in the steering wheel. Yes is has been balanced and aligned. Because its a diesel, even though it's a 2.5" kit, Clayton rec the 3.5" springs in front. Any ideas??? Have a call with some measurements into Adam @ Clayton...
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey Dennis, just talked with Adam and went over your measurements and photos a little bit. It looks like you have a really good amount of rake, about an inch to be exact which is where most of our kits are designed to get you and where most customers want to be, not completely level but almost there. Do you happen to know what your caster or pinion angle is set at? I'm not sure what you mean by the Jeep gets unsettled but it sounds to me like you're having an issue with something either being bound up or something not being as tight as it should. Definitely follow up with Adam via email and we should be able to help you figure out what's going on!