Sponsored

[CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA

ExoShield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Windshield Protection Film
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

The winner is: 4xjeepr!
Jeep Gladiator [CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA Screenshot 2023-03-06 120139

We privately messaged the winner and commented on the winner's response! Thank you to everyone who entered our giveaway. We were blown away by the support of this forum.

To show thanks to the forum, we are announcing a promo code that everyone can use to get a DIY kit to get their windshield protected!! You can use the promo code below for a limited time to get 20% off an ExoShield ULTRA kit. The code can be used with OR without the toolkit and is open to anyone! There are no limits on the code! You can use it as many times as you want until expiration!
Website to order: https://shop.getexoshield.com/
Code: NOMOREQUACKS20

This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! Yesterday, we officially launched ExoShield ULTRA a do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you install in your own garage! We’ve seen all the comments in the forums…there’s no doubt that broken windshields are a major issue for Jeeps, and we felt like a typical windshield protection film just wasn’t going to cut it.

ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for you guys. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact resistant specifically for Jeeps. Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out wheeling with a cracked windshield.

We currently offer ExoShield ULTRA for JTs and JLs (JKs are in the works). Resources are available to follow along for installs and installation tool kits are available to add-on to make sure you have a smooth install. Don’t want to do it yourself? You’ll still be able to go to any of our partners and have ExoShield ULTRA installed on your windshield.

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

What's included in the giveaway:
ExoShield ULTRA film to protect your windshield and an installation tool kit to make sure you have everything you need. We'll get you an ExoShield shirt too!!

You have until Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter. Good luck!

Links:
-ExoShield ULTRA product information: HERE
-For installation walkthrough video: THERE
-Instagram Product Announcement: RIGHT HERE
Sponsored

Last edited:

Phan7omk7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
Had 1 cracked windshield throughout my ownership of the JT. Wondering if the protective film will affect the ACC on my JT?

WVKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
1 on JT, 2 on my JL, 1 on my wife’s JL, one on my sons JLU

OP
OP
ExoShield

ExoShield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Windshield Protection Film
Had 1 cracked windshield throughout my ownership of the JT. Wondering if the protective film will affect the ACC on my JT?
Great question!! Adaptive Cruise Control will not be affected. Due to the film's clarity, interference with the sensors will not be an issue.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Zero times on my JT. Zero times on my old JKU. Once on my wifes Odyssey. Once on my old ford ranger. no Jinx! hahaha...

Great video. That is some serious DIY going on.

thanks!

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
1 on my wifes JLUR
0 on my JTM......knock on wood

K1w1t1m

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Program Manager
Only 2000 mile and two months of ownership. Nothing so far. Thank you for the opportunity.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Zero replacements so far, but the anxiety of it happening has cost me my job (technically I retired), my wife (technically she's still here), my sanity (technically I never had that), and it's driven me to drinking (technically I've been drinking for over 40 years).

Jeep Gladiator [CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA PXL_20221230_220435293~4

Arcticelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, '13 Tacoma
I've replaced mine once. I'll be replacing it again when winter is over.

I've replaced the wife's zero times, but she get's a new one in the spring too.

Rock chips turning into cracks...

Sponsored

SIG551-A1

First Name
Stazi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
Scored a nice bullseye chip on my JT windshield 2 weeks ago...just waiting for it to turn into a massive crack. :puke:

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! Yesterday, we officially launched ExoShield ULTRA a do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you install in your own garage! We’ve seen all the comments in the forums…there’s no doubt that broken windshields are a major issue for Jeeps, and we felt like a typical windshield protection film just wasn’t going to cut it.

ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for you guys. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact resistant specifically for Jeeps. Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out wheeling with a cracked windshield.

We currently offer ExoShield ULTRA for JTs and JLs (JKs are in the works). Resources are available to follow along for installs and installation tool kits are available to add-on to make sure you have a smooth install. Don’t want to do it yourself? You’ll still be able to go to any of our partners and have ExoShield ULTRA installed on your windshield.

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

What's included in the giveaway:
ExoShield ULTRA film to protect your windshield and an installation tool kit to make sure you have everything you need. We'll get you an ExoShield shirt too!!

You have until Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter. Good luck!

Links:
-ExoShield ULTRA product information: HERE
-For installation walkthrough video: THERE
-Instagram Product Announcement: RIGHT HERE
No replacement yet but have had 2 repairs done and in the right light you can see a lot of pitting.

10-28-19 Gladiator.jpg

Joe Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
i like to say "0" but as soon as i do murphy could show up ...
Sponsored

Reactions: mog