First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
I live in Aurora. Just got an Overland. Anyone got any recommendations of places to explore around the Front Range? I've only got the all seasons and won't be upgrading anytime soon. I've been checking out roads on Gravelmap.com.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I live in Aurora. Just got an Overland. Anyone got any recommendations of places to explore around the Front Range? I've only got the all seasons and won't be upgrading anytime soon. I've been checking out roads on Gravelmap.com.
check outTrails offroad

also look for the funtrek books. There’s a few trails you can do stock.

just an FYI, due to covid and snow... a lot of trails are shut at the moment.

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Also check out TrailDamage.com They have over 600 trails in CO and UT that they ran, reported on, have videos and GPS tracks for. I think it is like $12 a year, but it is very much worth it.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I saw a triple grey rubicon gladiator on peak to peak today.
They were heading south on 72 towards Nederland.
I was on my motorcycle. Needless to say, I am super jealous of you, whoever you are.

Still waiting for mine to show up. It has only been 70 days since I placed my order.
Glad to hear DawgBox will have company in Ned...we move out there from MD on the 30th. Looking forward to enjoying some real trails soon! May have to look into the Mile High Jeep Club too!

Sponsored

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Admin
Also check out TrailDamage.com They have over 600 trails in CO and UT that they ran, reported on, have videos and GPS tracks for. I think it is like $12 a year, but it is very much worth it.
We're leaving for NC at the end of June, so not sure it'd be worth it for me. But thanks for the heads up. Hopefully someone finds it useful.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
The number of gladiators that are showing up in the Peyton/Colorado Springs area is awesome. Just yesterday I saw 4 in a 12 mile drive. One that looked like it was lifted on 40's.

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Admin
The number of gladiators that are showing up in the Peyton/Colorado Springs area is awesome. Just yesterday I saw 4 in a 12 mile drive. One that looked like it was lifted on 40's.
My first wave was another Gladiator up near Loveland. I've been seeing quite a few around the Denver/Aurora area. I saw a red one right after they released driving around the Anschutz Med School campus when I used to work over there.

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Picked mine about 3 weeks ago - I think it must have been one of the last ones to leave the factory! I have done some casual dirt road driving in the mountains near town (I'm in Colorado Springs)...looking forward to getting out more and exploring! I do a lot of climbing (mountains and rock) and have a Roofnest RTT that I can't wait to take out camping on the Gladiator!

So far I've added the bed rack (Rebel Offroad XPLOR Full Height rack) which I plan to use until the RSI Smartcap is available for the JT in the fall. I have also added 35's (Yokohama Geolandar X-ATs) which have been amazing so far even on the stock JTR. I hope to add at least the Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit and the Daystar 0.75" rear spacer lift soonish....Unfortunately, I made the brilliant mistake of opening the tailgate onto my 1up bike rack and dented it up a bit. Debating on spending the $600 to fix that which would delay other mods for a little bit :(

Such an amazing state to be in and own a vehicle like this! :jk:

Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 20200503_155548

(I also have the stock 33" Falken Wildpeak AT's that I plan on listing for sale soon...feel free to message me if you are interested!)

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Picked mine about 3 weeks ago - I think it must have been one of the last ones to leave the factory! I have done some casual dirt road driving in the mountains near town (I'm in Colorado Springs)...looking forward to getting out more and exploring! I do a lot of climbing (mountains and rock) and have a Roofnest RTT that I can't wait to take out camping on the Gladiator!

So far I've added the bed rack (Rebel Offroad XPLOR Full Height rack) which I plan to use until the RSI Smartcap is available for the JT in the fall. I have also added 35's (Yokohama Geolandar X-ATs) which have been amazing so far even on the stock JTR. I hope to add at least the Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit and the Daystar 0.75" rear spacer lift soonish....Unfortunately, I made the brilliant mistake of opening the tailgate onto my 1up bike rack and dented it up a bit. Debating on spending the $600 to fix that which would delay other mods for a little bit :(

Such an amazing state to be in and own a vehicle like this! :jk:

Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 20200503_155548

(I also have the stock 33" Falken Wildpeak AT's that I plan on listing for sale soon...feel free to message me if you are interested!)
Nice rig--Love the color!

Sponsored

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had mine since late September and loved every minute! Just added an RLD cap, and some 37's with the 1.5" teraflex and 0.75 daystar spacers. Will get a real lift maybe later this summer or next.

Anyone interested in an all JT trail ride in a few weeks somewhere maybe within 60-90 min of Colorado Springs?

FCE6A7AF-87A4-4C2D-82A5-AC0D47B3FD14.jpeg

E4533039-9E3D-47C3-95DF-02F6CB6C17B5.jpeg

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Had mine since late September and loved every minute! Just added an RLD cap, and some 37's with the 1.5" teraflex and 0.75 daystar spacers. Will get a real lift maybe later this summer or next.

Anyone interested in an all JT trail ride in a few weeks somewhere maybe within 60-90 min of Colorado Springs?

FCE6A7AF-87A4-4C2D-82A5-AC0D47B3FD14.jpeg

E4533039-9E3D-47C3-95DF-02F6CB6C17B5.jpeg
That looks amazing! The spacer lifts look great, have you noticed any "carolina squat" issues with the 1.5" leveling kit and the RLD topper on the back? Doesn't look like its an issue at all from this photo - seems like the 0.75" Daystar does a good job at keeping enough of a rake to allow for the use of the bed. Hoping mine will look just as cool with the spacers and the 35's!

I would def be interested in a trail ride, keep me in the loop!

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That looks amazing! The spacer lifts look great, have you noticed any "carolina squat" issues with the 1.5" leveling kit and the RLD topper on the back? Doesn't look like its an issue at all from this photo - seems like the 0.75" Daystar does a good job at keeping enough of a rake to allow for the use of the bed. Hoping mine will look just as cool with the spacers and the 35's!

I would def be interested in a trail ride, keep me in the loop!
Hard to say as I put the rear spacer in there at the same time as the front level kit anticipating it would need it with the RLD cap and Offroad kit in the back. I am glad I put it in right away as I prefer just a little rake anyway.

35" will look great too. I love the look of 37's but still honestly wondering if I should have gone 35. Gonna go for an ez ride this weekend and maybe I'll know more how I feel ;)

Lorenf303

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Camaro 2LT RS
Occupation
retired
Live in Westminster. I just picked mine up a week ago. Added BFG KO2's 35x12.50R18, Fuel Hardline wheels and Go Rhino RB20 steppers. I have brand new takeoff rock rails if anyone is interested 125$

20200506_182204.jpg