First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
Stopped in today to put a deposit down on our second JTRD and we’re told as of today diesel orders are no more.
🫡😳
Sponsored

OP
OP
Escape.idiocracy

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
I was tracking the recall…. As ours has had the recall issued for months- what I didn’t realize? And my dealer didn’t either is you can no longer order anymore? And it’s been removed from the order sheet.

🤷🏽‍♂️
Happy with the one we have. Was just hoping to get a second. Assuming no one has an answer as to when it will be made available again, since they have zero clue as to what they are doing with the cp4 recall… lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Escape.idiocracy

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
I enjoyed mine until it ate the fuel pump.
Why don’t you enjoy it now? Did they not make things right??
This fuel pump issue is an issue for most new diesels. 🤷🏽‍♂️ adding EDT to every tank has gotten our fleet through so far?

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
This fuel pump issue is an issue for most new diesels. 🤷🏽‍♂️ adding EDT to every tank has gotten our fleet through so far?
I’d read up on the recall. There’s no fix yet. This is specific to the CP4 pump, so it doesn’t affect all diesel vehicles.

OP
OP
Escape.idiocracy

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
I’d read up on the recall. There’s no fix yet. This is specific to the CP4 pump, so it doesn’t affect all diesel vehicles.
“Most new diesels”
Dodge 6.7 -same boat
lml duramax
Old ecodiesel
Powerstroke
All tdi’s

I get the point though… diesel is done until the recall is resolved 👍🏼 I’ll shift to look for our second one used… 🤷🏽‍♂️.

looking for sarge greed jtrd- brown leather, adaptive cruise, led package, color matched fender/top. 🍺👍🏼

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I don’t enjoy it now as I sold it.

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
Stopped in today to put a deposit down on our second JTRD and we’re told as of today diesel orders are no more.
🫡😳
I've been hearing that for awhile it was coming we have 3 diesel Jt's maybe I should find a spare for when we wear out these ones!! Always owned jeeps since I was 15 ...39 years my absolute favorite stock out of the box Jeeps I've ever owned ( they only stay stock tell I get home usually)

Sponsored

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been hearing that for awhile it was coming we have 3 diesel Jt's maybe I should find a spare for when we wear out these ones!! Always owned jeeps since I was 15 ...39 years my absolute favorite stock out of the box Jeeps I've ever owned ( they only stay stock tell I get home usually)
I really enjoyed the diesel and was a bit upset to see it go, but not having to deal with the DPF, DEF and HPFP issue is a change of scenery. I'm jaded a bit though after being around them for 20+ years.

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
I really enjoyed the diesel and was a bit upset to see it go, but not having to deal with the DPF, DEF and HPFP issue is a change of scenery. I'm jaded a bit though after being around them for 20+ years.
The Hpfp has me concerned but so far no issues with ours my son's buddy has a 22 deleted let me tell you absolutely monster thing is night and day over stick mine will be once my warranty is up for sure

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pump blew on my 22 JTRD, FCA bought back, I bought a 23 JTRD...
Diesel is thd BEST jeep engine.... maybe the hurricane will show promise, but the 3.6 is a dog
So far, the V6 has been fun to drive. The lighter front end will take some getting used to however.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I was tracking the recall…. As ours has had the recall issued for months- what I didn’t realize? And my dealer didn’t either is you can no longer order anymore? And it’s been removed from the order sheet.

🤷🏽‍♂️
Happy with the one we have. Was just hoping to get a second. Assuming no one has an answer as to when it will be made available again, since they have zero clue as to what they are doing with the cp4 recall… lol
It was on the order sheets up until a couple weeks ago. I was thinking about getting a second and putting it in storage. Maybe I'll buy a used one and put.in that pinned fuel pump I've seen on another thread. See how that goes
Sponsored