Do you even wheel ?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Define wheeling? I like to explore remote areas with some obstacles, but I don't go out rock crawling on purpose. Hunting trails, forest roads and hidden gems are more my thing. Something like the Rubicon trail is a bit extreme for my taste, but I will say that I have gotten caught up in some nasty areas unintentionally.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Jeep Gladiator Do you even wheel ? B35360F0-C762-4597-8A73-F6E497EEF9CC

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I plan to, eventually, pretty hard to as a farmer, worked 93.5 hours last week, 7 days a week stretches through the year, if I get a day off I usually don’t plan on doing much other than relax, it’ll change for me soon

Sponsored

Just a man

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 jt rubicon 00 xj
Occupation
Driver
I will do lite wheeling in it. Rest of the wheeling is done in the xj which I don't owe a dime on.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I work too late to go wheeling every day. And my wife likes to go, so we wait for the weekend. Now in the wintertime there'll be more opportunities during the day to find snow to wheel in

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Living in Florida doesn’t offer a ton of off-roading areas, but I mostly go to Citrus WMA, Ocala National Forest, or Osceola National Forest for off-roaring. Although Citrys is definitely my favorite of the 3 as it has the greatest variety of trails; sugar sand, muddy holes, rocky drops, off-camber climbs. Nothing crazy but enough to make it worthwhile. I’ve peaked at 26° of roll on a few trails.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Location is my excuse. I bs around utility easements in the Houston area, but that’s about it. It’s a 4+ hour drive for me to anywhere worth adventuring unfortunately. It’s a big reason why I miss West Virginia and a pretty big reason I won’t be settling down in the Houston area.
Totally agree. Wheeling around this area sucks unless you want to go mudding and I have no desire to do that and spend the next 12 hours trying to clean it out from every crevice.

Sponsored

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Living in Florida doesn’t offer a ton of off-roading areas, but I mostly go to Citrus WMA, Ocala National Forest, or Osceola National Forest for off-roaring. Although Citrys is definitely my favorite of the 3 as it has the greatest variety of trails; sugar sand, muddy holes, rocky drops, off-camber climbs. Nothing crazy but enough to make it worthwhile. I’ve peaked at 26° of roll on a few trails.
Love Citrus, always a great time there.
Sponsored