Sponsored

Does any one have a 2021 gladiator that wanders.

Snowcavemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Engineer
My 21 Rubicon wandered a little bit. 37's and a Rock Krawer lift and steer smart parts, I is better, not perfect.
Update. I had the Teraflex Falcon steering stabilizer on the easy setting. Yesterday I called Teraflex and I should have the setting on medium to firm for highway driving. It does not wander any more
Sponsored

Dmehrl

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator high altitude
Occupation
Shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
2021 high altitude, 2ā€ mopar lift, 1-1/2 tereflex level up front, no issues. Mine came with updated steer box from factory

OLAF 4X4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Party Chief
Mine was trash!!! Hated every time I drove it!! Had the 2ā€ Mopar lift installed and steering stabilizer. Now I can drive it with 1 finger no effort at all. Iā€™m running 37ā€™s now also. I ordered it stock with M/T.

To all the people on here that say check the tire pressure and itā€™s a Jeep thing. Thatā€™s all BS!!! When you pay this much for a vehicle it shouldnā€™t handle like S#!T

OP
OP

Gremlinsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Iā€™m about to purchase the synergy brace for mine
I donā€™t know what else to do
Iā€™m also going to lower tire pressure down to about 32 or so

Hope it helps cuz this bitch makes me white knuckled sometimes

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I seem to have a little bit of wandering in the 21 model I just got. Itā€™s a two handed drive currently

Iā€™ve found the threads about the tab but it shows to be for 20 models.

Anyone else have a 21 my that has this issue
Following this thread. I too, am working through this issue in my 2021 Mojave. It's ALL OVER the damn road!
I read about steering problems before picking up my 2021 Mojave so I've been paying particular attention every time I take it out. I would not call mine a problem at this point but its definitely got a looser feel and a tiny bit of wandering compared to any other truck or vehicle I've had.

Reducing tire pressure has helped a little and I will look into the steering box adjustment first since I did that on an older truck wtih 200k mi and it would be nice if there were instructions or a youtube on torqueing the suspension nuts and bolts.
I apologize for my late response here all.

If anyone is still currently in need of assistance with the steering in there 2021 Gladiator and plans to visit the dealer, I am happy to assist. Please separately private message me with more details. Thanks!

Kate
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
More front axle caster makes a huge difference in tracking straight and improving steering feel. I have a sport s with a 1" front spacer, and adding the mopar lift front lower control arms was like night and day. Dead straight down the interstate, and very little to no wind issues. Drives much much better.

Lifted JT's may need an adjustable set of front lower control arms to get enough caster - mopar arms might not be long enough.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Nope. I put mine in P and apply the e-brake. Stays firmly in the driveway. I reward it with treats so it won't wander off.
Sponsored