Sponsored

Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been shopping all over looking at 2 and 2.5" lifts. This info helps and I will be crossing Evo off of my list because I really don't want 4" of lift. I won't go bigger than 35"s and want to maintain a low COG as much as possible.

Your rig looks awesome BTW
Sponsored

dangerousone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Finally complete, it looks better in person, but I'm very happy with the end result. Definitely going to be getting front and rear adjustable trackbars in the future, axles are a little more off center than I anticipated due to the additional height.

Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation 20201026_122430

Starting Heights Floor to Fender w/ 33s:
FD: 39"
FP: 39"
RD: 39.5"
RP: 39.5"

Ending Heights Floor to Fender w/ 37s:
FD: 45"
FP: 45"
RD: 44"
RP: 44"

Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation 20201026_122430
Love the look! I'm closing in on Lifts and the EVO has topped the list, few questions though for you.

Which lift did you get? I am leaning toward the PLUS Overland lift right now with new Fox 2.0's
- 2.5" Enforcer
- 2.5" Enforcer PLUS (Included F&R Trackbars)
- 2.5" Enforcer Overland PLUS

Did you get the Spring Bow to correct?

I also have been comparing this to
- Clayton 2.5" with Fox 2.0
- JKS 3" with Fox 2.0

thanks!

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been shopping all over looking at 2 and 2.5" lifts. This info helps and I will be crossing Evo off of my list because I really don't want 4" of lift. I won't go bigger than 35"s and want to maintain a low COG as much as possible.

Your rig looks awesome BTW
Thanks! Glad I could help. Yeah it gave me more than I expected in terms of lift, but I'm okay with that since I knew I was going 37s this time around. The only downside that I've experienced is that I do now need the front and rear trackbars to re-center the axles, which I wasn't anticipating with only a 2.5 inch lift. I mentioned that in a couple of my earlier posts but figured I'd bring it up it again. No biggie, $400 in parts for a $50K rig, I can justify that. Haha.

I'd recommend checking out the Teraflex kits. I had the 2.5inch in my 2-door JL and the lift was true to advertised. Teraflex also makes great products and the instructions are well laid out if you are planning to DIY.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
Love the look! I'm closing in on Lifts and the EVO has topped the list, few questions though for you.

Which lift did you get? I am leaning toward the PLUS Overland lift right now with new Fox 2.0's
- 2.5" Enforcer
- 2.5" Enforcer PLUS (Included F&R Trackbars)
- 2.5" Enforcer Overland PLUS

Did you get the Spring Bow to correct?

I also have been comparing this to
- Clayton 2.5" with Fox 2.0
- JKS 3" with Fox 2.0

thanks!
Hey John,

I got the 2.5" Enforcer Stage 2. I did not get the Plus variant but would absolutely recommend it due to the amount of lift you get with this kit. The spring bow is being caused due to the axle being off center (result of the height) so once those adjustable F&R trackbars go in that problem should be solved. I don't currently notice the impact in ride quality on the trails or side streets, but the truck definitely starts to pull at 70 mph+. Don't get me wrong, it's not uncontrollable or anything, just takes a little more effort to keep it straight.

What stage EVO lift are you looking at? I ask because the Overland kits come with the front control arm drop brackets. However, Stage 2 and up include adjustable lower control arms which in my opinion reduce the need for the relocation brackets in the first place. Unless you really care about having those control arms at stock angles or are planning to get the Stage 1 variant that omits the adjustable LCAs I'd skip the Overland version.

Hope I made sense..

dangerousone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey John,

I got the 2.5" Enforcer Stage 2. I did not get the Plus variant but would absolutely recommend it due to the amount of lift you get with this kit. The spring bow is being caused due to the axle being off center (result of the height) so once those adjustable F&R trackbars go in that problem should be solved. I don't currently notice the impact in ride quality on the trails or side streets, but the truck definitely starts to pull at 70 mph+. Don't get me wrong, it's not uncontrollable or anything, just takes a little more effort to keep it straight.

What stage EVO lift are you looking at? I ask because the Overland kits come with the front control arm drop brackets. However, Stage 2 and up include adjustable lower control arms which in my opinion reduce the need for the relocation brackets in the first place. Unless you really care about having those control arms at stock angles or are planning to get the Stage 1 variant that omits the adjustable LCAs I'd skip the Overland version.

Hope I made sense..
Just ordered the Evo Enforcer Stage 2+, going with the Shock extensions for now as I cannot make up my mind on what shocks to go with. Kings are way to $$. I was planning on Fox 2.0's but now I'm revisiting so figured I'd keep the factor Fox's for now.

Any thoughts on Shocks?
- Fox 2.0 - Question I've seen 2 lengths used - 2-3" or the 3.5-4" (Northridge4x4 actually packages Fox 2.0 3.5-4" shocks with this kit.
- Teraflex Falcons - I don't know much here on the products, any feedback is appreciated

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
Just ordered the Evo Enforcer Stage 2+, going with the Shock extensions for now as I cannot make up my mind on what shocks to go with. Kings are way to $$. I was planning on Fox 2.0's but now I'm revisiting so figured I'd keep the factor Fox's for now.

Any thoughts on Shocks?
- Fox 2.0 - Question I've seen 2 lengths used - 2-3" or the 3.5-4" (Northridge4x4 actually packages Fox 2.0 3.5-4" shocks with this kit.
- Teraflex Falcons - I don't know much here on the products, any feedback is appreciated
100% recommend Falcon shocks. I had them on my last Jeep and I loved them. They are firmer than what you'd get with Fox from my experience but are great off road. Also, it makes sense Northridge uses the 3.5-4" Fox for their lift, that's about what you should expect in height.

Also, don't feel bad in waiting, it gives you the opportunity to test the lift on stock shocks and figure out what your needs are. You may find that it rides just the way you like it. I'll probably put Falcon's on my rig next year, but for now I'm fine with the ride.

Good luck with the lift! Interested in your thoughts once you've settled in with it.

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
I'll also add that it seems that not as many JTs are putting on Falcons (probably because the Teraflex kits aren't fully baked yet). If you find the JT forum lacking feedback, head over to the JL forum, tons of guys run them there and you shouldn't have trouble finding good info.

Sponsored

dangerousone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Had the EVO 2.5" Enforcer installed with Stock Shocks for now and Extensions. The front Trackbar was broke from EVO and getting a new one sent out.

Measurement - Before | After
LF 39 | 42.5 - 3.5”
LR 39.5 | 42 - 2.5
RF 39 | 42.5 - 3.5”
RR 39.5 | 42 - 2.5”

Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation IMG_3116
Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation IMG_3121
Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation IMG_3118
Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation IMG_3122

elgladiator

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Had the EVO 2.5" Enforcer installed with Stock Shocks for now and Extensions. The front Trackbar was broke from EVO and getting a new one sent out.

Measurement - Before | After
LF 39 | 42.5 - 3.5”
LR 39.5 | 42 - 2.5
RF 39 | 42.5 - 3.5”
RR 39.5 | 42 - 2.5”

nice I just got mine installed this past weekend! Lovin it!

Jeep Gladiator Evo Enforcer 2.5 Stage 2 Installation 7FB3BDEB-2BD8-41B7-969C-7D692CC36721

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Thanks for this thread, helped me decide (if I do a lift) which way I'm going. I think EVO make a great product but I think you really need a 37" tire with that lift and I only wanted to go 35" because I don't want to re-gear.

đź‘Ť

OP
OP
mic.rempel

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for this thread, helped me decide (if I do a lift) which way I'm going. I think EVO make a great product but I think you really need a 37" tire with that lift and I only wanted to go 35" because I don't want to re-gear.

đź‘Ť
Glad to hear it! It does beg for 37s in my opinion. Haha. Do you have a Rubicon or Sport Max Tow? I ask because with the 4.10 gearing that comes stock I don’t think re-gearing is a must with 37s.