Fake trim levels?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Making your own edition....cool. Upbadging to an existing trim that you don't have, major no no. "Don't be frontin'".

I toyed with putting the older Arctic badge on my North Edition, as the Arctic would be the throwback to what I have, and it's a really sweet badge with a Yeti on it. I think that's ok, but I struggle with if that's really ok or not.
Do it, I saw one of those in person. The Yeti logo on those things was awesome!
Sponsored

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Do it, I saw one of those in person. The Yeti logo on those things was awesome!
One thing has become apparent. When did we put so much emphasis on what other people think on what we do with our own property? Stop, just stop šŸ›‘! Feels like mean girls or a high school click. There are so many good people on here with great ideas and help with their rigs. I canā€™t believe weā€™re reduced as a community of enthusiasts to mocking or devaluing somebodyā€™s decision on their rig. What I do with my rig is my business and what other people think I could care less. Jeep is a community, not a click of Rubiconā€™s and other trims or what not. Donā€™t worry about what people think. Live bold.šŸ˜‰

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I have a Overland and the wife wanted to name it Maximus and our small camper Minimus. Figured Iā€™d go along with it since spending the money on the recent lift. Little did I know that Hennessy uses that name for their $225k Gladiator. Iā€™m not changing it either but definitely not trying to pose.

9E80D585-5909-4C94-81E4-A93CE0D9DA02.jpeg
That was the Maximus sticker I wanted for my Max Tow... but didnā€™t use it because of the Hennessy JT. I figured that it would DEFINITELY BE heresy on this forum if I did! šŸ¤£

Get it? Hennessy... Heresy.... šŸ¤£

These jokes are what drive my young adult and teenage daughters crazy! Easy layup Dad jokes!

Leave that Maximus on there, if your climbing over some crazy 10,000ft + pass in Colorado at 10 mph and someone tryā€™s to say you definitely donā€™t have a Hennessy Maximus, just tell them your trying to conserve fuel.šŸ‘

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
put a Ford Ranger "TREMOR" sticker on the hood and you'll soon to have the wheels fall off.

Sponsored

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
This puppy is off of a 2015 Jeep Liberty. I just put it on because I thought it looked cool.
Jeep Gladiator Fake trim levels? 84c8b66efebc14e2ab1f87fa2f71a2ff--dad-sayings-bugs-bunny
Yep, that's the one. I was thinking of doing the fender ones. The tailgate has the North Edition badge there already.

Sponsored

Czajka90

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator, 2016 wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1949 CJ3A
Occupation
Firefighter
Iā€™m one of these people that fake having a trim level I donā€™t actually have. I put a rubicon front bumper and rear red hood cause it was $200 on yard sale and it came with the LED fogs. I fake having a Jurassic park trim level since I canā€™t afford the real thing
Jeep Gladiator Fake trim levels? 3071F416-F7AF-43DF-9E85-3AB4B7355D46

Deleted member 39643

I got my Rubi stickers in the mail (haven't got em on yet), removed my Sport sticker from the tailgate. Considering to put in a Sway Bar disconnect button and hook up power to turn the little light on and off! Looks like you can get shock stickers to look like you have rubi shocks as well. 2021s have a new hood so I need to pretend to be a 2020, but otherwise I think I can cover all my bases. I got manual windows though, so that is kinda a give away.

Jeep Gladiator Fake trim levels? PXL_20210503_204054470.MP

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFatPanther

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Application Developer
Still figuring out what to do with mine. Was thinking of putting "Rackbar" as the truck's nickname is Admiral Rackbar. I'm a sucker for both Star Wars and stupid puns.
Sponsored