First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
SCG
Another happy Discount Tire customer today. Don from DT forum support took great care of me and made the sale. :like:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
And the results are in! Before & after:

The local Discount Tire crew on Horizon Ridge in Henderson were great today!

Before.jpg
After.jpg
You'll love those ATZs. I had them on a Silverado several years ago. They had about 3/4 tread left when I sold it with 50,000 miles on them. They wore great with consistent 3000 mile rotations.

Sponsored

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Posting up in case people didn't know jeep was doing a buy 3 get 1 for $1
I saw that. Fine print limits it to only in-stock tires and canā€™t be combined with any other offers/discounts or price match.

Translation: Your three tires plus the 4th at $1 just cost more than buying 5 at discount tire. Lol

Oh, and a dealer wonā€™t be convenient. Itā€™ll take an entire day for the initial install and an entire day for a rotate and balance.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I saw that. Fine print limits it to only in-stock tires and canā€™t be combined with any other offers/discounts or price match.

Translation: Your three tires plus the 4th at $1 just cost more than buying 5 at discount tire. Lol

Oh, and a dealer wonā€™t be convenient. Itā€™ll take an entire day for the initial install and an entire day for a rotate and balance.
Nope.

Maybe I have an exceptional dealer but the tires I was inquiring about Toyo ATIII 35/11.5r17and BFG KO2 35/12.5r17 were both in stock. I decided on the Toyos, they price matched, and the installation went smooth, an hour or so.

I've bought 6 or so sets of tires for cars and trucks from Discount Tire and they have always been great to work with. I'm just providing another answer to the original question. Really no need to generalize and disregard a legitimate option for people looking to upgrade their tires.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Nope.

Maybe I have an exceptional dealer but the tires I was inquiring about Toyo ATIII 35/11.5r17and BFG KO2 35/12.5r17 were both in stock. I decided on the Toyos, they price matched, and the installation went smooth, an hour or so.

I've bought 6 or so sets of tires for cars and trucks from Discount Tire and they have always been great to work with. I'm just providing another answer to the original question. Really no need to generalize and disregard a legitimate option for people looking to upgrade their tires.
I didnā€™t generalize or disregard a single thing. Thanks for calling me out though.
:/
Here is the ad:

00EA54C8-19BB-41B2-A49E-7DAC2B09A24C.png

Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I didnā€™t generalize or disregard a single thing. Thanks for calling me out though.
:/
Here is the ad:

00EA54C8-19BB-41B2-A49E-7DAC2B09A24C.png
I disagree. You're translation was the generalization. My experience was different than than what you thought it would be and it may be for others as well.

I should have posted how it worked out well for me, they beat discount tire pricing.
That's why I thought the ad was worth mentioning.

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just hung up with my dealer and asked twice, and it was verified twice, they didn't have to be in stock at the dealership. They could order them in.

My dealer also changed my oil and rotated my tires in less than an hour. Hopefully mount and balance won't be much longer.
Sponsored