Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Do they work with factory blind spot monitoring? Plug and play?

Oh, and WHO DAT!!!

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Placed my order for these taillights. Now I have to place my order for a Gladiator! Lol

Been shopping for several months and have talked to several dealers. Definitely will not be purchasing in SoCal, wasnā€™t impressed with the conversations on Idaho or Utah either. Looks like Iā€™ll wait and see what the ā€˜22 models bring and if there are some new colors that I prefer (Mango Tango Pearlcoat!) and some different packages that Iā€™m interested in then I will hit up Gupton and see what can be worked out.
Now if Oracle can finish up the ā€œRacetrackā€ lights to connect the two taillights then my first mod will be complete...

Sponsored

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Computer Systems Technician
@ORACLElights, have you been able to test these with the Blind Spot Monitor sensors?

That's the one thing that's keeping me from jumping in on the group buy. It looks like the sensor area has a different orientation to factory. Do you know if it compromises that feature or changes how it senses vehicles?

Glad_Sconnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there, replied over on that thread but adding here as well. The entire red portion lights up as the brake lights. The rear-facing portion referred to is just much brighter for FMVSS compliance. We will have a video available in the near future with more info.

-Rachel
Appreciate the feedback/response Rachel, will look forward to the pending video...and as a side note, I don't have any plans of cancelling my (pre) order, been looking forward to this option for quite some time!

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
JTTLgroupbuy_forumbanner.png

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. Weā€™ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
My checkout description said ā€œJTpreorderā€ i didnt actually put the code in! Can you guys fullfill that discount still?? just ordered this morning!! #30571

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Do they work with factory blind spot monitoring? Plug and play?

Oh, and WHO DAT!!!
They will be PnP. They should be compatible with the sensor. WHO DAT!

Ordered! Am I the only one who feels like the big blank square is prime for something? šŸ¤”
This is for the cross-traffic sensor, but we are exploring options to make it modular for other accessories.

Placed my order for these taillights. Now I have to place my order for a Gladiator! Lol

Been shopping for several months and have talked to several dealers. Definitely will not be purchasing in SoCal, wasnā€™t impressed with the conversations on Idaho or Utah either. Looks like Iā€™ll wait and see what the ā€˜22 models bring and if there are some new colors that I prefer (Mango Tango Pearlcoat!) and some different packages that Iā€™m interested in then I will hit up Gupton and see what can be worked out.
Now if Oracle can finish up the ā€œRacetrackā€ lights to connect the two taillights then my first mod will be complete...
Thanks! Looking forward to being one of the first mods on your build.

@ORACLElights, have you been able to test these with the Blind Spot Monitor sensors?

That's the one thing that's keeping me from jumping in on the group buy. It looks like the sensor area has a different orientation to factory. Do you know if it compromises that feature or changes how it senses vehicles?
We are still perfecting the overall functionality, but we are planning for these to function the same way as they do in the factory.

Appreciate the feedback/response Rachel, will look forward to the pending video...and as a side note, I don't have any plans of cancelling my (pre) order, been looking forward to this option for quite some time!
Very happy to hear! Excited to release the video for y'all.

My checkout description said ā€œJTpreorderā€ i didnt actually put the code in! Can you guys fullfill that discount still?? just ordered this morning!! #30571
Hey there, the code is JTGROUPBUY but we will get that discount refunded for you. The backend can be wonky with partial refunds within 24hrs of purchase, but we'll take care of you.

-Rachel

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I do like those and from a local company on top of that! Don't have a Gladiator yet so I guess I'll pay full price when I get one. I'm struggling to resist the urge to buy parts prior to actually ordering a JT.

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Hey there, replied over on that thread but adding here as well. The entire red portion lights up as the brake lights. The rear-facing portion referred to is just much brighter for FMVSS compliance. We will have a video available in the near future with more info.

-Rachel
ordered mine!

Bookem.Dano.Bookem

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North, Ducati Scrambler
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I do like those and from a local company on top of that! Don't have a Gladiator yet so I guess I'll pay full price when I get one. I'm struggling to resist the urge to buy parts prior to actually ordering a JT.
Hey neighbor! We do have forum discount code forum10 for 10% off that you can use later on too if you miss the groupbuy :)

-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator