Sponsored

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Does the Flashcal have separate settings for tail, turn, brake, and reverse lights?
Nope only Taillights which is what I found Odd. I changed that back to halogen and used the resistors and haven't had a issue since then.
Sponsored

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
@ORACLElights have my taillights installed for almost a week now. Tonight while backing up I noticed it was not as bright while in reverse. Upon inspection I noticed the passenger side reverse light does not illuminate anymore. Anyone else having an issue with the reverse light stopped working? I think I may have a faulty light. Any help? Thanks

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
@ORACLElights have my taillights installed for almost a week now. Tonight while backing up I noticed it was not as bright while in reverse. Upon inspection I noticed the passenger side reverse light does not illuminate anymore. Anyone else having an issue with the reverse light stopped working? I think I may have a faulty light. Any help? Thanks
Do you have the reverse lights in your bumper? If so and you used the PnP harness, you are getting the overload (Pulling to many amps) and the system shuts the light off thinking there is a direct short to ground.

The workaround is to disable that monitoring using JScan.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
For any of you that may still be waiting for your order, it seems that we are ahead of schedule with fulfilling our many pre-orders. Another 150+ orders will be shipping out in the next day or so. These customers will receive an email notification within 24-48 hours with tracking information. We will then continue to release the remaining orders in batches as produced.

Since the pre-orders opened in April, we understand that all of you have been anxiously waiting for your order. We greatly appreciate your patience and are excited to be ahead of schedule to have the remaining pre-orders fulfilled soon.

-Rachel

TimC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator , 2021 Wrangler
Occupation
Telecom
Installed mine today. Worked-out the gaps. Love the look.
Originally OEM halogen tails.
No problems as of yet.

Rob0ffRoad

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Received mine Thursday, easy install. Everything looks great and works as advertised. MUCH better look!

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Shout out to the USPS for delivering mine a day early. I did just have a thought though. I have factory LEDs and a Taser. Seems like most of the problems are coming from factory LEDs while halogens with the resistors are working fine. Would installing with resistors and setting my truck to halogen be solution for any issues I might have, @JP_Oracle ?

Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Shout out to the USPS for delivering mine a day early. I did just have a thought though. I have factory LEDs and a Taser. Seems like most of the problems are coming from factory LEDs while halogens with the resistors are working fine. Would installing with resistors and setting my truck to halogen be solution for any issues I might have, @JP_Oracle ?
People coming from halogens are having worse problems than those coming from LEDs in some cases in regards to the built in reverse lights not working. The resistors are only for the taillights. To my knowledge, the only issue LED users have had are a hyper-flashing dash turn signal indicator (even though the turn signals flash at normal speed) and a tail light out warning. The current solution is to use a programmer like tazer or jscan to tell the computer to ignore any check for expected load in the taillight circuit thereby bypassing the taillight out and hyperflash issue.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Use this setting in the Tazer - You will have no issues - No resistor for this

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 1635533228835

Last edited:

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Just got done with the install. Busted a couple knuckles open disconnecting the harness from OEM lights. The 6 month wait was worth it, I love these things! If you work with it as instructed repositioning and retightening the screws the fit is pretty damn close to OEM.

Prior to install I used the Taser to switch rears to halogen, reboot, sleep cycle x 2, changed it back to LED, reboot, sleep cycle x 2. No hyper flash and reverse lights are working (but I'll keep an eye on those in the coming weeks).

Well done, @ORACLElights

edit: holy shit these things are bright!

Last edited:

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
PM'ing you to do some troubleshooting
I installed mine today on my Max Tow.. halogen. Used the resistor.
The reverse lights come on initially when I shift into reverse and then seem to go out as my backup camera comes on. I tried this a number of times with my uconnect off and they seem to go out just when the backup camera screen comes on.
Then they randomly seem to blink on occasionally as I back up.
Once they finally stop coming on..and off.. I have to restart the jeep to get them to come on at all again.

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
I installed mine today on my Max Tow.. halogen. Used the resistor.
The reverse lights come on initially when I shift into reverse and then seem to go out as my backup camera comes on. I tried this a number of times with my uconnect off and they seem to go out just when the backup camera screen comes on.
Then they randomly seem to blink on occasionally as I back up.
Once they finally stop coming on..and off.. I have to restart the jeep to get them to come on at all again.
I am having this same problem.
Sponsored