Sponsored

Front Drive Shafts: Dana 1310/1350 vs Adams vs Tom Wood

Super56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon '20 Granite Crystal
Hi,

I'm thinking about replacing my stock JT Rubicon drive shaft and was wondering if anyone has had any experience running these and has any recommendations? I haven't seen much on the Dana drive shafts. Currently, I have a 2.5" Clayton Overland+ kit with .5" spacers on 37's (Nitto Ridge Grapplers). 4.88 gearing (I know, I should've gone 5.13)...

Also, have no idea what the Advantek is? I'm looking for easiest bolt on, plug and play install if possible... I do some rock crawling, want to make sure I'm able to get full flex without damage, minimal maintenance.

Any tips? THX!
Sponsored

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
I've used Tom Woods a few times over the years for my Scrambler build and they've been top notch. Haven't had to use them for my JT yet.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
I've got the Dana 1350 and it's great other than the packaging... came in a cardboard tube with a little paper inside and the driveshaft smashed the dust shield on the yoke. They were quick to send a replacement but still, packing filler should be used on something so heavy.

Darkamek

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT-Sport S, 2021 JT-Sport S
I’m running the 1350 front and rear drive shaft from Adam’s on my JT. No issues at all with this setup.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I had an Adams 1350 on my JKUR for over 70k miles. Never have to service it and never gave me any issues. Multiple trips offroad bashing the jeep. When I get my JT I'll be doing an evo 4.5 lift with front and rear adams driveshafts.
Sponsored