GATOR Gladiator JT Club

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
These pics may be my deciding factor to not go Gator. Really like the gator in the shadows when it looks more like tank green, but not a fan at all in the sunlight. Seeing it next to the tank green really puts it in perspective. Just don't understand Jeep’s thoughts offering both Gator and Gobi.

Also Im a big fan of the Saddle leather, am I the only one who thinks it kind of clashes with the gator?
When I saw it in direct sunlight (bright day with no clouds in sight) its didn't look all too bad but definitely not what I want. I love the color Tank and just cant justify getting rid of it for Gator, especially with my lifetime warranty
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
i accidentially posted this in another thread, but.....

has anybody taken the paint code for gator to a professional painting place to see if what they mix is actually correct and not that beryl green?

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
When I saw it in direct sunlight (bright day with no clouds in sight) its didn't look all too bad but definitely not what I want. I love the color Tank and just cant justify getting rid of it for Gator, especially with my lifetime warranty
I am loving the Gator! I honestly wasn't sure how the saddle would look together! I'm more blown away in person than the photos, Gator isn't for everyone, I understand that. But I'm one satisfied customer! Tho, tank wasn't an option...out of the options, I'm so glad I waited for my Gator!

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Gator remains my first choice, but Hydro continues to tempt. Either way, I'm planning on Saddle.

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
Gator remains my first choice, but Hydro continues to tempt. Either way, I'm planning on Saddle.
Hydro would have been 2nd. So funny when I went in to order, Gobi is what we were going for, then we we're told we had to wait for Gobi to be officially released. I got all the Jeep sales material, that is when I saw the Gator... then the agonizing started, I had to wait on all three colors... We already have the awesomly bright Gecko 2 door JK! Which kinda discounted our choice for Hydro...So I/ we decided Gator was the one...still had to wait, lol

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Hydro would have been 2nd. So funny when I went in to order, Gobi is what we were going for, then we we're told we had to wait for Gobi to be officially released. I got all the Jeep sales material, that is when I saw the Gator... then the agonizing started, I had to wait on all three colors... We already have the awesomly bright Gecko 2 door JK! Which kinda discounted our choice for Hydro...So I/ we decided Gator was the one...still had to wait, lol
Gobi started out as my first choice. Somehow it has faded away. I'm a somewhat reticent person; Hydro for me would be splashy. Gator is a better fit for me. My wife prefers Hydro, and I get why. Both Gator and Hydro are dramatic; just very very different.

HeyYoSchmitty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Jeep Gladiator
I have to go with Gator now! I've already designed graphics for a Gator JT.

LAGARTO_tailgate.jpg

I can't do an Alligator skin texture on a Hydro JT.
This is super cool. I just don’t like the red accents everywhere. The Saddle interior replaces the red dash with silver/grey. I think that color should replace the red accents everywhere.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
This is super cool. I just don’t like the red accents everywhere. The Saddle interior replaces the red dash with silver/grey. I think that color should replace the red accents everywhere.
I will be ordering the black leather seats with the red stitching. I think the black and red work well with the Gator color. I wanted the brown leather to be a darker brown.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"