GATOR Gladiator JT Club

tallentn

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
I have a favor to ask of any Gator Owner with the body colored hard top...

What color is the inside of the top? I am considering ordering some headliners this Black Friday, but I don't know what color the interior roof will be (I won't see my Gladiator for another week or so at best). Pictures would be greatly appreciated too!

Thank you!

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I have a favor to ask of any Gator Owner with the body colored hard top...

What color is the inside of the top? I am considering ordering some headliners this Black Friday, but I don't know what color the interior roof will be (I won't see my Gladiator for another week or so at best). Pictures would be greatly appreciated too!

Thank you!
It's white. I ordered the Hothead Headliners in Oak Brown, since I got the Saddle Brown seats. But haven't installed them yet.
You might go to Hotheads website or their post on the forum, and check out their pics. They show all their products installed.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

tallentn

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
It's white. I ordered the Hothead Headliners in Oak Brown, since I got the Saddle Brown seats. But haven't installed them yet.
You might go to Hotheads website or their post on the forum, and check out their pics. They show all their products installed.
Thanks a bunch - at the risk of sounding shallow, I didn't want to go with the Oak if it was going to clash with the roof. I appreciate it!

Sponsored

SoonerDPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (sting-gray), 2013 Kawasaki KLR
Same Gator Different Day

Glad Light.jpg

Glad Dark.jpg
Man, that looks great! Assume those are 35s with no lift? I'm considering this same setup, but stuck between Gator, Stingray, and Granite.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Got mine a week or so ago. I thought I ordered it with LED package, but apparently I missed double checking the build sheet when I signed off. Gotta get some upgraded lights, these are pretty terrible.

20191123_145017.jpg

20191123_145121.jpg
The lights truly are pretty bad. What ones do you plan on going with? It is on my list of things to put some real lights on this thing soon. Hoping for a decent price, though. I just couldn't justify 1k for headlights on the order sheet.

JTsJT

First Name
J.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Gator" Ford Excursion Diesel, Toyota FJ, Jeep XJ, Cadillac CTSV LSX Twin Turbo
Man, that looks great! Assume those are 35s with no lift? I'm considering this same setup, but stuck between Gator, Stingray, and Granite.
I was also stuck on colors but I am so happy I decided on Gator. Pics do not do them justice. I wouldn't trade it for any other color.

JTsJT

First Name
J.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Gator" Ford Excursion Diesel, Toyota FJ, Jeep XJ, Cadillac CTSV LSX Twin Turbo
I was also stuck on colors but I am so happy I decided on Gator. Pics do not do them justice. I wouldn't trade it for any other color.
35s no lift.

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Got mine a week or so ago. I thought I ordered it with LED package, but apparently I missed double checking the build sheet when I signed off. Gotta get some upgraded lights, these are pretty terrible.

20191123_145017.jpg

20191123_145121.jpg
Now THAT is the perfect Gladiator!!! To think I just settled for a 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro in army green. Damn! Just shoot me now!

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Any of your gator followers that are worried about the color being more brown than green, here is the gator compared to the Toyota TRD Quicksand. Also is a pick of the gator at near sunset the day I took delivery, which would be convincing that it is brown. Both are the same truck in different lighting.

1D7F4A27-1721-465F-9B6B-BFA8DDF9DEA6.jpeg

A3656D03-C220-423B-B27F-824DD913A4B1.jpeg

Doberman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, Land Rover
The lights truly are pretty bad. What ones do you plan on going with? It is on my list of things to put some real lights on this thing soon. Hoping for a decent price, though. I just couldn't justify 1k for headlights on the order sheet.
I haven't really looked into it, researching lighting is exhausting to me. I was hoping to find a factory set cheaper on ebay or something. The factory $1045 was not a bad deal, considering it costs over 1800 to do it after, with the tailights,fogs, markers and headlights.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I'm thinking about some vinyl work like the Wayout prototype.
2019-moab-jeep-gladiator-wayout-overland-truck-1024x662-1024x662.jpg

I'll likely go with black on the hood where that depression goes around and black on the tailgate in the depression as well. I think I'll get subtle cartographic contour lines relieved in an almost black shade of the Gator color in the black vinyl to hint at its Overlanding purpose. My better half has nixed the tan roof/tent of the Wayout, and I think she's right on that.

@darksidedesign, it looks like you are a graphic artist, what do you think? Does that spark any ideas with you?
There are so many ideas that the Wayout concept sparked for me. I too have considered adding a lot of the same details because I love the look of it so much. I plan to add several similar features to mine, with a bit of a twist.

If you haven't seen some of my initial thoughts, have a look at this thread here:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/custom-graphics-for-my-future-jt.24521/
Sponsored