GATOR Gladiator JT Club

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Calm down boomer that comment wasn’t directed at you.
Don’t get your chin adjusted because you’re flapping it all haphazardly.
Who's wife were you saying looks like Weird Al?

Actually, nevermind, I wanna see more Gator Gladiators. Anybody have one with the sunrider for hardtop on?
Sponsored

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The guy I posted immediately beneath with the picture of weird al beside him. Grey bush should drop his address in my dms or stop squawking.

I'll drop it right here, Fuckstick

14221 Cooks Mill Rd
Lanexa VA 23089

There's 4600 acres here. Let's go play

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Never heard of that occupation before. Must be a California thing.

20191115_234209.jpg

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Looks like I don't need help.... My Gladiator arrived today. It's been a total day of chaos trying to get things done before I could get to the dealership since I wasn't able to get the early warning. Luckily my wife (my co-signer) was able to stop by after work and help get paperwork done so i could bring it home tonight. She was going out of town so very happy to have had the opportunity to get it all done. Now to start adding things and get it feeling like it's mine.
Congrats, glad you were able to pull off getting yours with such short notice.

The lack of details they are able to give is frustrating. The fact that a 99 cent tube of toothpaste on Amazon has better tracking than a 40k+ truck is laughable. Due to the crappy time frames from FCA my Gator which arrived yesterday at the dealer has to sit there till next Friday when I can get it.

How can they give out a timeframe that literately says it will arrive two days ago till two weeks from now? Im happy that its ready just frustrated I had to pay $1500 for the worst shipping job I have had in a while. Wish I could have just picked up in Toledo

Sponsored

Scouser

First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
Congrats, glad you were able to pull off getting yours with such short notice.

The lack of details they are able to give is frustrating. The fact that a 99 cent tube of toothpaste on Amazon has better tracking than a 40k+ truck is laughable. Due to the crappy time frames from FCA my Gator which arrived yesterday at the dealer has to sit there till next Friday when I can get it.

How can they give out a timeframe that literately says it will arrive two days ago till two weeks from now? Im happy that its ready just frustrated I had to pay $1500 for the worst shipping job I have had in a while. Wish I could have just picked up in Toledo

Oh wow! Hope things work out for the best. If you don't mind sharing, how did you get stuck with a higher shipping? Good knowledge for future if my sister ends up getting a gladiator in near future.

I was given 2 different ETAs by Jeep. The 15th came up when I first went into shipping status and again about 3 days ago. One status in the middle said 19th at the earliest. Glad it is here now, but I totally agree the shipping status leaves a lot to be desired. Especially if you have to rely on a dealership to give you updates. Would be nice to be able to plug a VIN in on a website and see the status similar to Jeep or the dealerships.

Scouser

First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
I hope that's not his wife but sure looks like it could be Weird Al himself.

Screenshot_20191115-235101_Chrome.jpg
That is Weird Al from his No Strings Attached tour this past summer. I was part of the concerts as Chewbacca when doing the Star Wars segment.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
yeah these forums are awful at posting your reply by the post you are replying to....can be unfortunate in the ramifications.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At least somebody else sees what's happening here.
It took me a bit, but I'm in a deer stand in Michigan, internet is slow and I'm looking for deer.
Sponsored