First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Carpenter
I’m a carpenter, I use mine daily to drive my tools to job, everyday I carry all my usual tools in it like my pack out system with all my drills circ saws etc, I also have bucket buddy loaded with I try we hand tools, table saw, usually get our lumber delivered and we have other trucks but have been to the store to grab few things every once and awhile, funniest load was 1200sqft of insulation piled up over the roof

Sponsored

Tankohilery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2
I think using a Gladiator as a work truck could be a pretty cool and unique choice. I mean, why not stand out from the crowd of F150s and vans, right? If you're considering it, you should definitely go for it! I'd love to see some pictures once you've got it all set up with toolboxes, maybe a Laffer rack, and whatever else you decide to add. By the way, speaking of trucks, I recently stumbled upon www.truckexporter.co.uk. They've got a bunch of used trucks, and who knows, you might find some Gladiator work truck setups that inspire your own customization.

Last edited:

Firecop

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys S
Occupation
Fire investigator
I use mine for work, but I'm a fire investigator so most of my tools fit under the bed cover and my camera equipment goes in the back seat. I look at everything from commercial building fires to combines so the Gladiator gives me a lot of versatility where the Taco I used to drive was two wheel drive and it made me have to park it and catch a ride with the farmers quite a bit.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I use mine for work, but I'm a fire investigator so most of my tools fit under the bed cover and my camera equipment goes in the back seat. I look at everything from commercial building fires to combines so the Gladiator gives me a lot of versatility where the Taco I used to drive was two wheel drive and it made me have to park it and catch a ride with the farmers quite a bit.
So if yours turns out to be a lemon it may spontaneously combust in a non-trackable way is what I'm reading...

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I haul all sorts of things in mine - sod, wood and yesterday hauled the high school cheer team and their float in the homecoming parade.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator as a work truck? IMG_2146

Sponsored

Firecop

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys S
Occupation
Fire investigator
So if yours turns out to be a lemon it may spontaneously combust in a non-trackable way is what I'm reading...
Not gonna happen! Even at 35,000 miles it is still my favorite truck I've owned. As an old hot rodder, if the engine gave up the ghost it would wind up with a 392 or hemi in it before it got me too hot

BearDog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Max Tow. '20 H2SXSE+. RV-4 Airplane
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
Not gonna happen! Even at 35,000 miles it is still my favorite truck I've owned. As an old hot rodder, if the engine gave up the ghost it would wind up with a 392 or hemi in it before it got me too hot
Exactly. This is my last truck. Mine WILL have a Hemi eventually.

Wildtoad

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Occupation
Retired, former mainframe computer bit twiddler
I don’t work anymore, but your reasoning is why I bought my Gladiator versus a Chevy/Ford/?.

I think using a Gladiator as a work truck could be a pretty cool and unique choice. I mean, why not stand out from the crowd of F150s and vans, right?

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Exactly. This is my last truck. Mine WILL have a Hemi eventually.
Mine will as well. The only reason I'll sell mine is if they offer the 5.7 or 6.4 as a factory option.
Sponsored