Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I decided to test the limits of my current setup, and this was the result. Bump stops front and rear were touching, but not before the front tire got into the fender a bit. Hopefully, I'll be correcting that in the next few weeks (especially since I plan to finally ditch the factory shocks/extensions).

Max Tow, 2.5" Evo Overland Stage 1, 38x13.5 Milestar Pats, -12mm Offset

DSC_0915.jpg

DSC_0922-2.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
I decided to test the limits of my current setup, and this was the result. Bump stops front and rear were touching, but not before the front tire got into the fender a bit. Hopefully, I'll be correcting that in the next few weeks (especially since I plan to finally ditch the factory shocks/extensions).

Max Tow, 2.5" Evo Overland Stage 1, 38x13.5 Milestar Pats, -12mm Offset
What shocks are you going with?
I have the same tires currently without a lift.

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
What shocks are you going with?
I have the same tires currently without a lift.
I'm not sure yet. I'm considering King's because they're sure to play nice with Evo's suspension, but I've yet to make a decision. I'll definitely let you know when I do!

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Bent Creek Gap Road

It is really a gravel road with camping spots. I was using AllTrails app for the first time and was looking for an easy ride, ended up seeing minivans and a Prius....just happened to find a muddy spot and those rocks.

I think there are some good trails around there, just gotta know exactly where.

Will try Brown Mountain next time.
Great looking Gladiator ! Congrats ! Love the articulation.. Come up to my end of town and try Hungry Valley OHV - probably one of the most versatile OHV around...., and it is huge.. There are some hills that can get the adrenaline flowing. Maybe, we can try for a Gladiator meet up ? That would be fun !

Sponsored

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
I just finished putting on a 3" lift. But for the last 2000 miles I daily drove on them with NO LIFT and never had an issue, this included mild offroading and turning lock to lock. I have the Method Vex wheels, not sure what back spacing.

One annoying thing is that the 38" won't fit in the underbed spare location. I'm hoping the Rock Krawler PRO-X rear suspension will allow me to fit it as it removes the track bar. I won't know until I buy it, and that won't happen for at least another 6+ months.

@Westcoastflea I want these tires and have a 2" Mopar lift. Any rubbing when you hit a bounce in the road or a pothole at speed?

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
We had a chance to flex and measure for bumpstops. Hopefully we can take some beautiful offroad pictures like others have posted in the near future. The only thing we are waiting for is rear bumpstops and air lines for the lockers.
Fusion4x4 Flex 1.jpg
Fusion4x4 Flex 3.jpg
Fusion4x4 Flex 4.jpg
Sponsored