Gladiator Launch editions out of commision

PropWash

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU
I too hated the red Rubicon dash. Fortunately I was able to get the leather LE dash panels for $350 new.

I own a LE and it is special to me. Not because of the "limited" run but I do like the badge and I love the leather dashboard (reason I got an LE)

msfitone

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE edition
Occupation
Adventure Seeker
That’s crazy, I thought it insane I got one a year ago, then I saw them dragging into 2020, and now still some on lots. I didn’t necessarily set out to buy an LE, but I wanted a decent amount of options on my truck. These have all the options and they marked it down $8k, so I was good with that.
Aewsome! Which dealer did you work with? I am local to VA still seeking a dealer willing to reduce from MSRP in surrounding states

Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Kelly Jeep Lynnfield. Was on their lot couple weeks ago. Don't think they list it even as LE on their site. But you can find it as it's white with the LE interior and wheels.
I have yet to have my Jeep serviced but I had to go to Worcester to get my Gobi max tow As they were few and far between at the end of August. I’m thinking I will use Kelly for service as I live in Newbury. Have you had a good experience with them?

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I used Kelly for some warranty work on my 2014 JKU, I would not go back, they replaced a leaking axle seal on one side, claimed they checked the other side but they didn’t even remove the wheel. They also way over torqued the wheel they did take off. Service writer was jerk too.
I have tried to buy Jeeps from them 3 times but they weren’t even close price wise to other nearby dealers. Disappointing too as I live 5 miles from them.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I have yet to have my Jeep serviced but I had to go to Worcester to get my Gobi max tow As they were few and far between at the end of August. I’m thinking I will use Kelly for service as I live in Newbury. Have you had a good experience with them?
bought truck from them which was fine and had one oil change and tire rotation. They are too conveniently located for me to not use them.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Aewsome! Which dealer did you work with? I am local to VA still seeking a dealer willing to reduce from MSRP in surrounding states
i bought it from Lindsay in Manassas, but honestly it was a huge pain in the ass and I wouldn’t recommend them. A lot of people have had good luck with Koons in Tysons, they have a preset percentage for under invoice they do.

Deleted member 20081

Forget Stafford in Warrenton or elsewhere in VA. No discount. And the service is just eh... took mine in for the steering box I have been waiting for for three months and the guy was not wearing a mask and when he looked me up he asked what I was there for. Really? They called me with the part etc. not a fan. Probably put that in my record also

Sponsored

Glady8ta

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 Gladiator Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Also consider the Launch addition is only now launching across the rest of the world. It was only launch in Australia about 6 months ago i believe and is still sold as an option. Interestingly Only the high end models are available there. None of the Sports etc.

CDN_Launch

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch
Also consider the Launch addition is only now launching across the rest of the world. It was only launch in Australia about 6 months ago i believe and is still sold as an option. Interestingly Only the high end models are available there. None of the Sports etc.
Yes, I’m in Canada and they never really did a “launch” event or pre-order...they just showed up on dealer lots. Dealers got their quantity based on jeep sales volume.
Where I bought mine, they had 3, all different colors. Sales guy didn’t even know what a launch was, that part was unadvertised, just a packaged Rubicon.
I was able to heavily negotiate, just as a normal rig, so I was happy with price.
And they paid top dollar on trade for my 2003 TJ 4L Rocky Mountain, as it wasn’t rusted out like so many up here from winter driving.
Only downside, we never got a sword, lol.

sfurash

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Occupation
CPA
Tried to buy from Kelly Jeep once they didn't want to make a deal. Bought from Jeep 24 in Brockton, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Willys, their service is good and their service writers are not pushy.
They stand behind their work and have a generous warranty, definitely no complaints.
Assuming they still do a good deal and will honor tread lightly will be buying a 2021 Mojave from them first of the year.

LumixLab

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I chose to purchase a Launch Edition. Really didn't want the red dash but did want most of the upgrades. Very happy with mine.

REDBEAST

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR
Occupation
Retired
If they did, I do not think it is many. The whole roll out and implementation by Jeep on the LE's was a debacle. Nothing about it screams any exclusivity or future collectability of having one
I own a 2020 LE. I have built on line a Rubicon version with exactly the same amenities and the pricing is almost identical as the LE at as little over 62K. The only difference is the name badge and a black leather stitched area where it is amber red on a regular Rubicon dash.
Sponsored