Sponsored

Gladiator Max Tow not available with Adaptive Cruise?

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Looks like I was able to get all of it ordered today, minus the Smokers group and trail rails. Should be able to pull 5500-6000 now with no concerns other than redlining the motor at any larger grades. Anyone know if the 12v socket brake controller now comes with the Max Tow in this configuration or if I should plan on working that in the deal?
I'm pretty sure the trailer brake controller doesn't come with the tow package but if correctly remember the 2022 order guide it's available as a factory option. Probably the only way to get that brake controller at the moment since it's backordered everywhere with no target availability date. I'm probably going to buy a Redarc brake controller.

FYI the Katzkin OEM leather seat covers are only $50 USD less than the factory options for actual leather seats... I forget whom was asking me this but there you go.
I got the stitched Katzkin since I liked the pattern. If you go Katzkin, you should consider doing it aftermarket since you can customize it to you heart's content.
Sponsored