Sponsored

Gladiator specific cross bars & bed racks now available!

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Ok... here are the final shots after getting my Yakima cargo basket installed. I didn't have to modify the attachment hardware using the brackets that came with it. I did have to slide the rear crossbar further back to accommodate the rear basket brackets. It did extend further down making it a little more difficult to roll up the cover, but still doable. I kinda had to rush it though the install since it started dumping snow, but i think I like it close to the left side to make it accessible as well as allows me to step up to the front when in the bed for loading/unloading.

20191125_105046.jpg

20191125_105120.jpg
Sponsored

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
Looks great!
Yeah Thanks. I'm glad I was able to find a system to let me use my old hardware. What's nice about this set up in my gladiator vs my old g.cherokee is I don't need a ladder anymore to be able to load and unload my bikes and other camping gear.

GladMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ Rocky Mountain Edition, 2020 JT Rubicon
i was just gonna ask the same looks great .... anyone have an idea of what bike rack would attach those these rails ?
This is the Yakima HighRoad Bike Mount. The straps aren't long enough to use with the Voodoo crossbars, so I ordered the Yakima SmarT-Slot Kit 1. I replaced the t-bolts with regular bolts and inserted into the crossbar slots from the bottom and attached with the supplied nuts. The kit includes a handy install tool that makes it easy to tighten/loosen the nuts. The Yakima SideWinder Tandem Fork Mount also works, but I need to drill two holes in the crossbar to line up the second hole for the Yakima u-bolt and a second back bolt.

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1405.jpeg

IMG_1409.jpeg

IMG_1411.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

IMG_1401.jpeg

nilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The new tonneau brackets are in production right now! These will allow you to use our racks with your Mopar factory installed tonneau covers.

The brackets should be available to ship in the next 2 weeks. I’ll keep everyone posted once they are ready to go.
Any updates on if this bracket is available? I am debating between crossbars vs the max modular truck bed.

Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Any updates on if this bracket is available? I am debating between crossbars vs the max modular truck bed.

Thanks!
They went to the powder coat shop yesterday!! We're pretty stoked.

We will be able to pick them up early next week and start shipping right away.

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT

4esop

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Took a 2000 mile trip with a Thule Force XT (large) mounted on the cross bars. Everything worked perfectly. The bed stayed dry despite near constant rain on the second half of the trip.

RenderedImage.jpeg

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
We fit up the brackets for the factory tonneau covers (with temporary hardware, not the nice stainless stuff that we ship with them).

These things are BEEF!!

Ready to order now: https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular

IMG_9682.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg

CO GC Glad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
We fit up the brackets for the factory tonneau covers (with temporary hardware, not the nice stainless stuff that we ship with them).

These things are BEEF!!

Ready to order now: https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular

IMG_9682.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg
Product looks great! Close to pulling the trigger. Could you possible post a pic of how it looks mounted to the Gladiator with the new "factory tonneau" brackets? I'm having trouble visualizing how the rack will sit. Thanks!

Reactions: jrf

Sponsored

LANGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator Rubicon
I installed a set of the cross bars this weekend. There were no instructions. If you are use to putting things together and how bolts, washers, and nuts should work then it is still easy to do. If you need step-by-step instructions there were none.

The raisers or brackets are hefty and well built. They fit well and all the mounting hardware fits and works well. I got the aluminum crossbars with the quick release handles. The are also sturdy and well made and fit well. Over all, I am very pleased.

We have a cargo box that we used on my wife's SUV. It fit on the JT with these. I also have a basket on order.

Suggestions from what I have seen so far.
1) Add a tool less handle or knob to the bracket hardware so you can loosen and adjust the position or remove them easily.
2) if the brackets were just a bit taller, an inch or 2 at most, the rolling tonneau cover will roll up or unroll under it.

It is a nice product and I think it will work well.

20191221_142358.jpg

20191221_142404.jpg

20191221_142410.jpg

20191221_142418.jpg

20191221_142426.jpg

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator; 2017 Shelby gt350; 2018 Ducati Scrambler
Do they have these same bars in taller (roof height)?

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
There is a difference. The bars run lengthwise vs the rails which go cross-wise. I'm not sure if I would have been able to mount the basket and bike mount with this configuration.
All of our Max Modular racks have pre-drilled holes for form mounts and our Rear Tire Trays, which makes it super easy to haul bikes with them.
Sponsored