Sponsored

Gladiator specific cross bars & bed racks now available!

LANGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator Rubicon
We now carry Gladiator specific cross bars and bed racks:

JEEP GLADIATOR HI RISE CROSSBARS, FOR USE WITH TONNEAU COVERS
https://www.kbvoodoo.com/shop/jeep-gladiator-hi-rise-crossbars-for-use-with-tonneau-covers

MAX Modular GLADIATOR MAX Steel Bed Rack
https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/max-modular-jeep-gladiator-steel-bed-rack

MAX Modular GLADIATOR MAX Aluminum Bed Rack
https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/max-modular-jeep-gladiator-aluminum-bed-rack
When used with the factory roll up tonneau cover is it still weather tight or does produce a gap?
Sponsored

Zacfrac

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
Wow, great work. I think I have found my next rack. Only thing now would be for me to select my popup hard tent and see if this rack has enough length to mount it.
Are you going to try to match height with the top of your cab? I’m excited that this rack comes in 3 heights so it shouldn’t be too hard to do so.

jsyn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
These racks look awesome. Anyone have a measurement for how far back from the cab they can mount? I'm curious whether they would work with retractable tonneau covers (like this one: https://www.truckcoversusa.com/american-roll-cover/) or whether the front support bar would be in the wrong spot. The ability to have a tonneau cover when I want it, have the cover out of the way when I don't, AND to have a rack that mounts over the cover and that doesn't inhibit the opening and closing of the cover? I'd be all in, sounds like the best of all worlds.

Spyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2020 JT Granite Chrystal Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, it will be added as an option very soon. We are going to get some final dimensions tomorrow and get these into the shop ASAP.

We might even do a pre-order listing for them.
Let us know if you do a pre-order, I'm interested also.

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Well... I went ahead and ordered the crossbars. Hopefully, my Yakima basket and thule bike mount fits around the crossbars. I'll attach pics once i get everything installed. Hopefully, my friend with a nice big heated garage is available to help me get it all installed. It's getting cold around here and something i do not want to do outside.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Well... I went ahead and ordered the crossbars. Hopefully, my Yakima basket and thule bike mount fits around the crossbars. I'll attach pics once i get everything installed. Hopefully, my friend with a nice big heated garage is available to help me get it all installed. It's getting cold around here and something i do not want to do outside.
Thanks for the order! We will get that shipped out ASAP!

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Your company seems very pro active to what the customer wants and deliver. So i had another thought, what about a rack with adjustable height? Where the side support rails are in two pieces and the top portion could slide up or down the bottom portion and held in place by two or four bolts on each side. I have yet to see a rack that can do this and think it would be a great option.

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Your company seems very pro active to what the customer wants and deliver. So i had another thought, what about a rack with adjustable height? Where the side support rails are in two pieces and the top portion could slide up or down the bottom portion and held in place by two or four bolts on each side. I have yet to see a rack that can do this and think it would be a great option.
We have a beast of a rack that has adjustable height: https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/utility-rack-for-tonneau-covers

Sponsored

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
The new tonneau brackets are in production right now! These will allow you to use our racks with your Mopar factory installed tonneau covers.

The brackets should be available to ship in the next 2 weeks. I’ll keep everyone posted once they are ready to go.

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
I got the kbvoodoo bed rails this week. Now, to find time and someone with a heated garage to install it. It's cold outside :)

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
I love this bed rack. I couldn't be happier! The way it mounts to the trail rail system, it will only take a few minutes to remove. I will be installing an RTT here in the next couple of days. Max Modular hands down is probably one of the best companies that I have done business with. Their customer service was amazing! It was an easy install, and would've have been even easier if I wasn't drinking while putting it up.

IMG_0944.jpeg
Did you ever get your RTT installed?