Sponsored

Gladiator specific cross bars & bed racks now available!

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
i'm confused. Does your rack system work with the factory tonneau cover as long as the brackets aren't back where the tonneau cover latches?
It does not work with the factory cover. This customer is going to be installing a diamonback cover.
Sponsored

Cbriggs9742

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2020 JT
I love this bed rack. I couldn't be happier! The way it mounts to the trail rail system, it will only take a few minutes to remove. I will be installing an RTT here in the next couple of days. Max Modular hands down is probably one of the best companies that I have done business with. Their customer service was amazing! It was an easy install, and would've have been even easier if I wasn't drinking while putting it up.

IMG_0944.jpeg

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
I love this bed rack. I couldn't be happier! The way it mounts to the trail rail system, it will only take a few minutes to remove. I will be installing an RTT here in the next couple of days. Max Modular hands down is probably one of the best companies that I have done business with. Their customer service was amazing! It was an easy install, and would've have been even easier if I wasn't drinking while putting it up.

IMG_0944.jpeg
Looks awesome!! I see you got all the anti-seize off the rack as well. Did you use the WD40 trick?

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
So if the rack was 4 inches shorter it would work? or a mount the bolted to the rail system in front of the latch then had a metal plate that went on top of the bed to the end of the bed then up.
I thought the same. A mounting bracket that went along the top of the bedrail then dropped down before the latch then attach to the bed rail system should work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
I thought the same. A mounting bracket that went along the top of the bedrail then dropped down before the latch then attach to the bed rail system should work.
That's going to introduce some pretty serious twisting forces on the bracket, but I'm in the lab working on it now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Yes!! That`s what i pictured. Good work!
The offset is going to try to bend and twist the brackets, so I made them super beefy. It adds a little extra cost, but it’ll be worth it.

Zacfrac

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
The offset is going to try to bend and twist the brackets, so I made them super beefy. It adds a little extra cost, but it’ll be worth it.
Sweet! Are you you going to add it as an additional option on the page? I’ll probably be ordering once I can get this piece with it. Factory cover is just too nice to give up.

Sponsored

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Looks like I'll be ordering the crossbars when spring starts rolling around. I have a Yakima basket and Thule bike rack I'd like to re-use. They should fit around those crossbars, right?

OP
OP
KB Voodoo

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Sweet! Are you you going to add it as an additional option on the page? I’ll probably be ordering once I can get this piece with it. Factory cover is just too nice to give up.
Yep, it will be added as an option very soon. We are going to get some final dimensions tomorrow and get these into the shop ASAP.

We might even do a pre-order listing for them.

NFRs2000NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Wow, great work. I think I have found my next rack. Only thing now would be for me to select my popup hard tent and see if this rack has enough length to mount it.
Sponsored