Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
Mine should be turning up any day now--hopefully in the next week or two I can make the trip up to Idaho.

@DTDHI could I trouble you for another lookup? VIN is 1c6jjtbg4ll177058

Thanks!
upload_2020-1-20_11-33-1.png

Advertisement

nt.archaeology

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Field Surveyor
@DTDHI

Hi I ordered my Jeep Jan 4th. I just got the vin number 1C6JJTAGXLL183822. Was wondering what you could tell me about it. Jeep Chat said it was in scheduling and then we're quite vague on what that ment.

Anything you could tell me would be greatly appreciated. And how often do you recommend I check in on it after this?

Thanks!

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
@DTDHI

Hi I ordered my Jeep Jan 4th. I just got the vin number 1C6JJTAGXLL183822. Was wondering what you could tell me about it. Jeep Chat said it was in scheduling and then we're quite vague on what that ment.

Anything you could tell me would be greatly appreciated. And how often do you recommend I check in on it after this?

Thanks!
Scheduled means that they have assigned a VIN to the order and that it has a build date assigned. Checking in on it is up to you I usually suggest once a week
upload_2020-1-21_10-12-37.png

nt.archaeology

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Field Surveyor
Scheduled means that they have assigned a VIN to the order and that it has a build date assigned. Checking in on it is up to you I usually suggest once a week
upload_2020-1-21_10-12-37.png
Awesome thanks!

SoCalGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Pumpkin Orange
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

What do we use for nick name? This is not working for me.

Sponsored

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
I used my Gladiator's first name

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
What do we use for nick name? This is not working for me.
Go to "Track New", enter VIN and order date and supply a nickname of your choosing plus an email to reach you with. Use either the VIN or the nickname to check your status. Wait for your status to change. It might be weeks or months.

SoCalGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Pumpkin Orange
Go to "Track New", enter VIN and order date and supply a nickname of your choosing plus an email to reach you with. Use either the VIN or the nickname to check your status. Wait for your status to change. It might be weeks or months.
Is this for ones you have on order and are waiting for? I already bought mine, was just wondering about the actual build sheet which is sometimes different than the window sticker.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
New here, awesome amount of information you guys have put together!
Gonna order a JT in the spring. Can you guys help with the process?
The last time I ordered a new vehicle was in 1980... a brand spanking new Jeep CJ 7 Renegade with every HD/OR option they made! The price.... $8,200!
Times have changed!
So, back then it meant driving to every Jeep dealer in 100mi. to get “the price” !
How’s it done now? Is it simply an email with a model and list of options, is the a form available?
Any tactics I should know about??
Thanks !
Gary
Yep... 8,200! ;-)

Last edited:

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last time I ordered a new vehicle was in 1980... a brand spanking new Jeep CJ 7 Renegade with every HD/OR option they made! The price.... $8,200!
Times have changed!
So, back then it meant driving to every Jeep dealer in 100mi. to get “the price” !
How’s it done now? Is it simply an email with a model and list of options, is the a form available?
Thanks !
Gary
Yep... 8,200! ;-)
I inquired about the Costco buying program price over the phone with the dealer they (Costco) steered me to. He just went through each of the available options and I said "yea" or "nay." He entered all that and gave me the out-the-door price. I actually had a better quote from another "no-haggle" dealer that I had already visited in person, so I went with that. I'm not sure a dealer would haggle over the phone unless he was certain you were a sincere buyer.

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Times have changed!
Thanks !
Gary
Yep... 8,200! ;-)
This thread discusses locations for finding the lowest price https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/best-dealer-to-order-from.14093/#post-189939

In post #4 on that thread you find this link to a map that has contact details for dealers who do below-MSRP financing. https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home I found one that reportedly does 9% below retail invoice right near one that does 5% below retail. Just call or email, mention the forum.

Playmon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2020 Willys Wrangler
@DTDHI. I've used your service before but too early. They now tell me I'm finally in D1, after more than 2 months from order date. Could I bother you again to look me up so that I can tell where I stand in the build/delivery process (VIN #1C6JJTBG0LL180118).
Thanks again.

Advertisement

Advertisement