nerubi

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
when you say add-ons, do you mean packages? Because I got most of the optional packages the rubicon can offer (bed liner, tow package, upgraded screen, leather seats, etc - but didn’t get the Bluetooth speaker so the wiring won’t have to be added if that “saves time”). if that’s what you’re talking about then I’m probably still a few weeks away from it leaving the facility
Bedliner, floor mats, headliner, usually items listed as Mopar or certain trim decals.

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
My Sting Gray Mojave just arrived at the dealership!
Picking it up at 3 pm tomorrow!

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
So I talked to my dealer and they told me that the eta at the PHX railyard is on 8/8 but I will not be able to pick it up until 8/14-8/15. Does it really take 6-7 days to get a vehicle on the lot and ready to be picked up from the railyard?

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
So I talked to my dealer and they told me that the eta at the PHX railyard is on 8/8 but I will not be able to pick it up until 8/14-8/15. Does it really take 6-7 days to get a vehicle on the lot and ready to be picked up from the railyard?
It did for me in Florida. The explanation I got was that because of the COVID-19 plant shutdown and slower production now, dealer inventory is down and there are not enough trucks and drivers to keep up with the demand.

Well, I finally got mine this week.

For you, still more patience is required.

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
It did for me in Florida. The explanation I got was that because of the COVID-19 plant shutdown and slower production now, dealer inventory is down and there are not enough trucks and drivers to keep up with the demand.

Well, I finally got mine this week.

For you, still more patience is required.
thanks for the info. The anxiety is killing me.

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I ordered mine on March 15. It took until July 28 to get in my hands. Well worth the wait!!
nooo no no don’t tell me thaaaaat I ordered mine July 1, and my dealer is telling me it’ll probably ship in September and THAT wait is killing me haha. You waited 134 days; that sounds like it might honestly kill me haha

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
nooo no no don’t tell me thaaaaat I ordered mine July 1, and my dealer is telling me it’ll probably ship in September and THAT wait is killing me haha. You waited 134 days; that sounds like it might honestly kill me haha
If you think that is bad, you haven't seen where some of us ordered on 4/4 but didn't receive our Gladiators until the end of September.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Don't forget, my 134 days included 60 days COVID-19 shutdown.

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
oh my god, what caused it to go that long? I assume that was in 2019?
Like most other people who ordered a Launch Edition on 4/4/19, mine was in Granite Crystal. After ordering was complete, FCA said Granite Crystal was a late availability color. It was not produce until the end of July. Then they said they were having trouble color matching hardtop to body color. I was in "C" status from April until late July before moving to "D" status for a couple more weeks. Truck was built in August and picked up from dealer on 9/21/19.

Advertisement

Advertisement