Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Congrats..... Just a heads up I did not get ship date 10 days after VIN. Don't hold your breath. I got my VIN April 4th and no build or ship date yet. D just means it's scheduled to be built and they need to get all the parts in. 🤞My dealer is thinking end of May.
do you use the crypto sticker site to track for your build sheet and window sticker?

Advertisement

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
How did you get that status? Jeep cares only give me that it’s waiting to depart, but not the code.
Jeep Care tells me parts are sourced and its ready for build scheduling. My Dealer tells me its in JB, built and ready to ship.

Hell if I know the truth or where you find it.

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)
Dealer seems to be the source of truth on statuses recently. Not sure why the data that the Jeep chat folks seem to be using is so far out of date. Maybe someone in the know can explain why.

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
So big news, I was ready to give up and then my sales guy messaged me with a VIN and now D status, also should have a ship date within next ten days… now off to the crypto tool to track in there
Woah! What? My dealer said no movement just today. Pretty sure I ordered before you too. But great news!

Mojavetime

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Mojave ordered
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Ordered mine 3/23
Sat for about a month in D1
Got the build sheet 4/23
Window sticker came through 4/30
Just found out it has been shipped 🤘
Hopefully get it mid next week.

Sponsored

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
still no VIN for mine. The dealer showed me the actual VON and they didn’t Enter my order until April 10th. So hopefully mine gets put in soon.
That’s the POC, get a copy of it if you can, good to have. On my POC, it says 4/6 as order date even though I actually did all the deal on 3/25…the delay was the dealership entering the order, so now I just say my order date is 4/6

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Chatted w. Jeep this morning, said my truck has been delivered to the dealer but now the saleswoman hasn't responded to my texts today... it's killing me! Hoping she just had a day off and I'm in my new truck sometime next week!

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
Travis at Tri-City is out of the office until 5/16 after today so they say I can't pick it up until he gets back. I sure hope they have a good way of not selling or allowing test drives on sold orders that are waiting for pickup...
Well, crap. Mine's scheduled to arrive 05/03-05/17
They have one nearly identical just with leather, so I guess I should be comparing mileage when I finally get over there

Sponsored

KJ Jeeper

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Liberty
Occupation
Forestry
Ordered 02/15
VIN finally today: 05/06
Hope to see this truck before summer....
At least dealer said he will update me weekly, which I assume means he expects progress?
(Western Canada)
Anyone in Canada know the best/cheapest additional replacement coverage insurance? ICBC is outrageous at around $800/year

MyBuild

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ordered mine 03/17 and just got my VIN today. Hopefully things will start moving faster now. My RV is in on May 15th and I need my truck to pick it up!

cort43202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Wife's)
Occupation
Mgr
I wonder if it matters what dealer you ordered from. I ordered my wife's from Gupton based on information from this site and they seem like a high volume dealer so I wonder if Jeep allocates build slots for them.

Ordered on 4/17
VIN on 4/23
Window Sticker 5/5
No info on shipping or delivery though.

Advertisement

Advertisement