Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Well, crap. Mine's scheduled to arrive 05/03-05/17
They have one nearly identical just with leather, so I guess I should be comparing mileage when I finally get over there
Let me know if you find out someone else at Tri-City can close the deal for you while Travis is out. I asked and he said he was the only one that worked on sold orders (custom orders). It's weird because when I picked up my custom order JLU in 2019 Travis was off that day and he said it was no problem to pick it up from someone else.

Advertisement

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So is the window sticker produced after the vehicle is built?

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
So is the window sticker produced after the vehicle is built?
Yep, window sticker should be once it’s released by the factory to load onto the rail car or truck.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, window sticker should be once it’s released by the factory to load onto the rail car or truck.
Confused… got an email saying it found a sticker for my VIN from crypto but when I go into the tool, and click on “found” (view) it says no sticker found for this vin… omg this is crazy..is it weird to have a sticker before a build sheet?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 16802D32-ACF0-4348-AC77-EBD300F181CA

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 880A24B2-EF9D-45D2-97C4-36846407E769

Last edited:

Sponsored

cort43202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Wife's)
Occupation
Mgr
Confused… got an email saying it found a sticker for my VIN from crypto but when I go into the tool, and click on “found” (view) it says no sticker found for this vin… omg this is crazy..is it weird to have a sticker before a build sheet?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 880A24B2-EF9D-45D2-97C4-36846407E769

My info from Crypto had the build info updated and found on 4/27 and it continued to say sticker was not found until 5/5.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My info from Crypto had the build info updated and found on 4/27 and it continued to say sticker was not found until 5/5.
Just weird to have a sticker before the build and even weirder that when I click on the found link for the sticker it says not found.. so how is it found lol

also my order does not show up unless I search for it, not listed under any other areas in crypto.. anyways just happy to see some movement even if I can not view it yet..

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
Where in Canada are you again? And what model did you order? I truly do not believe there is any reasons for that long of a delay.. crazy
Ontario, just east of Toronto. Just checked w dealer now, still nothing. BX.
MT Mojave. Usual bells and whistles, nothing truly weird about it.

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ontario, just east of Toronto. Just checked w dealer now, still nothing. BX.
MT Mojave. Usual bells and whistles, nothing truly weird about it.
Well I am north of Toronto, I got an auto rubicon with all the bells and whistles, maybe the MT is holding you up, not sure but I hope yours moves along..

Sponsored

NCAxxus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
How do the orders in crypto get the nickname? My order was submitted on 5/5/2021 I have VON but no VIN - should it still show up in crypto?

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do the orders in crypto get the nickname? My order was submitted on 5/5/2021 I have VON but no VIN - should it still show up in crypto?
It does not self populate, You need to add it to Crypto once you get the VIN # and you create the nickname..

BuckeyeButch

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara, 2021 Gladiator Overland & 2000 Cor
Occupation
Retired
Ordered my Diesel Gladiator on Sat 4/17 , that Mon dealer gave me a VIN. Since then I've tried to follow it's production. It always says not found. Yesterday dealer sends me an email, says it probably due to ship end of this week. So today I got on chat, was told it's in QA waiting for release to shipper. How is it I couldn't track it?

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
do you use the crypto sticker site to track for your build sheet and window sticker?
Yes. Got the window sticker now build sheet yet. Talked to my dealer yesterday. A Rubicon that was ordered 2 weeks before me was just scheduled to be built. Hopefully might is right behind it. 🤞

Advertisement

Advertisement